PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
come to think of it, this would probably be a very reasonable Segway later on to introduce threesomes down the line, I fuck widdit...
or we get two Nancy scenes in one Update... and maybe we'll be giving her the Alex treatment in one of them...:PogChamp::PogChamp:

also, side note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Anniemaniacs and Mannieacs, it's not a bad idea but it kinda feels like the Annie is hidden between the M and the ACS. Feels weird to me IDK. Lunatics looks good because Luna don't have anything that comes before her (talking about the word of course, nothing else :Kappa:).

I was also wondering when the "threesome" talk would really start. Might be a little soon tho. The last update kinda started to taste the water with Nancy and Annie but since Annie already had a scene in 0.6... yeah it's very unlikely to happen in 0.7.

UNLESS ! Hear me out on this : like it's been said, Penny had 2 scenes, Nova had 2 scenes (kinda, not counting the mini-scene even tho it was hot AF) and Nancy had 2 scenes. Since Luna will probably (most likely) have a scene alone in 0.7, we have 2 scenes left for 3 girls.

Now, I'm not saying that could mean there's gonna be a threesome scene, but... nevermind that's actually exactly what I'm saying.

Well unless one of the girl only have a mini-scene til the next update, since it's a new thing.

Keeping expectations low here, just thinking out loud (with my fingers). We still have a lot of updates to go so I still think it might be too soon but who knows (probably Caribdis).

Anniewho... (no I'm not done with that joke).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
For Anniemaniacs and Mannieacs, it's not a bad idea but it kinda feels like the Annie is hidden between the M and the ACS. Feels weird to me IDK. Lunatics looks good because Luna don't have anything that comes before her (talking about the word of course, nothing else :Kappa:).

I was also wondering when the "threesome" talk would really start. Might be a little soon tho. The last update kinda started to taste the water with Nancy and Annie but since Annie already had a scene in 0.6... yeah it's very unlikely to happen in 0.7.

UNLESS ! Hear me out on this : like it's been said, Penny had 2 scenes, Nova had 2 scenes (kinda, not counting the mini-scene even tho it was hot AF) and Nancy had 2 scenes. Since Luna will probably (most likely) have a scene alone in 0.7, we have 2 scenes left for 3 girls.

Now, I'm not saying that could mean there's gonna be a threesome scene, but... nevermind that's actually exactly what I'm saying.

Well unless one of the girl only have a mini-scene til the next update, since it's a new thing.

Keeping expectations low here, just thinking out loud (with my fingers). We still have a lot of updates to go so I still think it might be too soon but who knows (probably Caribdis).

Anniewho... (no I'm not done with that joke).
Personally I think we won't get threesomes until we're past 0.8-0.9...or at least, not until Ms. Lunie Loons finally gets a solo ride on the Orion Salami Express (which I'm predicting will likely happen around 0.9...unless of course she gets the Alex treatment and gets banged in the upcoming update).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
not until Ms. Lunie Loons finally gets a solo ride on the Orion Salami Express (which I'm predicting will likely happen around 0.9
:eek:

No, no...it's okay...we knew this. It's just about 15 months...we have to focus on other things next year anyway, don't we?! Yes, yes, we have! We don't care about this anyway...she will get great scenes in the next update, remember that...yes, yes she will...

Wait...what was I'm writing about? What happened? Seems like I blinked out for a sec there... :unsure:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I definitely prefer to dominate if my partner is into it, as long as she enjoys being a sub, it's a very fun relationship and dynamic for me personally, but I also don't mind a more vanilla/romantic approach to relationships either. It's not a make or break thing for me either way, and for me It all depends solely on my what my partner enjoys.

So in my case, since she enjoys it, she's definitely going to get it rough and be a good obedient lover, hehe. :devilish:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is there Spanish option?
As in an in-game language option, unfortunately no. Perhaps once Eternum is completed somebody will translate it into Spanish (so far there's translations available into Italian and Turkish done by some modders).

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There is a small amount of Spanish in the game, which I find to be one of the funniest parts. :)
That first interaction between Victor and Hugo was indeed hilarious. It would've been fun to hear that conversation where Victor wanted to kill Pancho for stealing the blue cheese back in the kitchen in Spanish though. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes