Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What if Caribdis just make Nova watch every LIs sex scenes and Don't give her a scene in the next or couple of updates.:unsure:
Considering that she was absolutely raring to go this update when she's not even supposed to have a scene (considering that there's a fixed rotation of LIs per update at the moment)...

Doubt.jpg

If anything it's Penny that's in danger of not getting a scene next update because we don't know yet if the Meiyo visit will push through and we don't know if Nan's horni has been sated well enough for her to be benched for the time being...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
What if Caribdis just make Nova watch every LIs sex scenes and Don't give her a scene in the next or couple of updates.:unsure:
Nova will reach her breaking point then. These words will come out of her mouth as she corners Mr. Richards:
spongebob-meme.gif
That redhead lady better get a room in some love hotel for that moment, because she won't stop for anything once she begins. :whistle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nova will reach her breaking point then. These words will come out of her mouth as she corners Mr. Richards:
View attachment 2896934
That redhead lady better get a room in some love hotel for that moment, because she won't stop for anything once she begins. :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
If anything it's Penny that's in danger of not getting a scene next update because we don't know yet if the Meiyo visit will push through and we don't know if Nan's horni has been sated well enough for her to be benched for the time being...
Yeah that's the sad thing that's why I'm trying to protest here.:whistle:
Why does Penny is the one in danger of not having a scene?
So that is what your planning....
It's kinda dark, but I like it :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So that is what your planning....
It's kinda dark, but I like it :KEK:
It's a reference to a convo I had with ArDZer a while back actually...

View attachment 2843015
Mr. Richards might be inclined to pass to the other side by the second alternative. And whichever lady's at the receiving end will need a perfectly good wheelchair to move around for quite some time. :whistle::giggle:
Edit: OCD bug bit me again so I keep going back and fixing some stuff in her hair. This'll be the last edit I think lol.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Probably took a few more just before running back to her house like a coke-addled Speedy Gonzales...
Dat ass.jpg (I am SLOWLY figuring out how to be a Caveman Meme LORD!!!!)

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Mesmerizing, isn't it?

/slaps self while mumbling "think of Annie...think of Annie...this is how the Church gets you...think of Annie...think of Annie..."
You find your lack of faith... Disturbing...?

We know what Annie will think...

*points to The Book*

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You find your lack of faith... Disturbing...?

We know what Annie will think...

*points to The Book*
No! Even you, are slowly becoming one of them?
View attachment 2896997
No, NO! I AM LOYAL!! I'M NOT HAVING A CRISIS OF FAITH!! DON'T LET THOSE DEGENERATES FROM THE CHURCH DRAG ME!! NO!!

200w.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Why does Penny is the one in danger of not having a scene?
/posts reply from his cell in the Church of Nova's brainwashing dungeon

Because there's no set date for Meiyo so it could happen next update...or it could happen in the update after that.

Meanwhile, we know Nan and Annie are planning for a trip to Andromeda to gather clues on a potential gem lead, so unless that happened while Orion, Dalia, and Alex were on Frontier Trails then it's possible that Orion could opt to join them there (which could lead to a Nan and Orion scene) if the Meiyo visit ends up not happening.

/ends reply, starts looking for a way to escape while muttering "I am loyal to Annie...I am loyal to As-Annie, ANNIE..."

Last edited:

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Another thing that Dorfnutter made a picture of in that conversation, was this particular one of Nancy:
View attachment 2896952
This will be one very extreme way to sate Nancy's horni. At least for a few updates tbh. :whistle:
considering the next time they fuck is prolly gonna be during the ski trip... honestly I'll give her the benefit of the doubt snow related incidents can be FUCKED :Kappa::Kappa:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
This, my friend, is art.
BEGONE, YOU DEMON!!!

exor.gif

But yeah, Nova has a voyeurism kink, 100% sure about that.

No, NO! I AM LOYAL!! I'M NOT HAVING A CRISIS OF FAITH!! DON'T LET THOSE DEGENERATES FROM THE CHURCH DRAG ME!! NO!!

View attachment 2897014
The Church is not a monotheistic one, just saying

both-is-good-both.gif

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022

View attachment 2897014
Oh shit another case of Novaïte aigüe !
The patient's main boner type is Anniemaniac, QUICK ! 50cc of Annie before it's too late.
There we go... we might have gone a little overboard, but it was necessary. Now, all we can do is pray to all the goddesses.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Oh shit another case of Novaïte aigüe !
The patient's main boner type is Anniemaniac, QUICK ! 50cc of Annie before it's too late.
There we go... we might have gone a little overboard, but it was necessary. Now, all we can do is pray to all the goddesses.
You can continue to add Annie's pic (or any other girls) if you want the limit is 64 per post (I reached it once in the past :HideThePain:)
So more Annie please... MORE ANNIE
moarr.gif

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes