Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
This will probably be my last "work" before I made something with animated characters ;), had fun while discovering a new way to make fan sig, tried to alternate between making what I would call "scenique" fan sig and more static one.

Special thanks to Takkatakka and Elhemeer (y), both have been really helpful during the process and have been the "judges" on some of the fan sig, so if you don't like them go complain to them :devilish:.
Joke aside, If you have any complain/advice or else please don't hesitate to talk to me by DM about it, I want to improve so each constructive cristiscim is very welcome (even harsh ones as long as they are constructive)

Disclaimer: I know some are better than the others and for that I'm sorry, I was more "inspired" for some of them which can only result in difference in quality.
(also If you want some "combo" like for ex. putting Luna's sig and Alex's sig into one sig just DM me I'll do it for you ;))
Luna:
L2.gif Lu.gif
Alex:
Al.gif
Dalia:
D.gif
Penny:
P.gif P2.gif
Nova:
N.gif N2.gif
Nancy:
Na.gif
Calypso:
C.gif
Special:
AD.gif
And last but not least, Annie:
A1.gif Arr.gif

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have (finally) finished the whole set of fan sig for each Girl, will post them below under the spoiler tag to not "pollute" the thread too much and that way those who don't want to see it will simply skip over this post :).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
(also reported to suggest adding to list of fan sigs)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellyx

The_Ismand

May 31, 2023
Kinda hard to find a good name that loosely fits the character AND include the name in the word at the same time
LunaLaikas (space themed. Used capital L because Laika is a name of its own)
Nancymancers (i think the double nc combo sounds good)
Pennypreachers
Anniebodies (because she can appeal to most people)
Alexandrettes / Alexandreads
Daliadreamers (no, not feeling it)
Novaphytes

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Sugar? Pfah. I'd rather add another tablespoon of coffee to mine. "Coffee should be as black as the darkest of souls," or so a saying that I've heard goes.

Why yes, I'm addicted to caffeine. Why'd you ask?

/hand shakes as he sips from his venti-sized mug
I got just the song, fam...

Dark Fragrance of Coffee for one of the best prosecutors in the Ace Attorney series, Godot.

Here's the original:

And in terms of coffee, he only had it dark. Man's man if you ever saw one.

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No doubt tea is great and tastes better, I love an english breakfast with lemon juice and honey.... but it just doesnt give that kick. If I could find a tea with similar caffeine content, I'd be all over it.
Try Keemum, that's a proper nice black tea!
I always remember being told that tea has more caffeine than coffee, which is technically true (when unbrewed).
Tea leaves have 3.5% caffeine, whereas coffee beans only have 1-2.2%, but coffee has more extracted, more quickly, by the hot water than tea does.
Coffee is quick release, you get it all in one hit, whereas tea is much slower. It's like the difference between getting glucose from a can of coke, as opposed to long chain carbs that take hours to convert to glucogen.
If you want tea with more caffeine, add more tea to the pot & just leave it to steep for longer.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I always remember being told that tea has more caffeine than coffee, which is technically true (when unbrewed).
Tea leaves have 3.5% caffeine, whereas coffee beans only have 1-2.2%, but coffee has more extracted, more quickly, by the hot water than tea does.
Coffee is quick release, you get it all in one hit, whereas tea is much slower. It's like the difference between getting glucose from a can of coke, as opposed to long chain carbs that take hours to convert to glucogen.
If you want tea with more caffeine, just leave it to steep for longer.
Yarp. My tea is: Tea, Earl Grey. Hot. I leave it steeping for at least 4 or 5 mins. Tend to watch YT vids while waiting, usually vids on the war in Ukraine. I love watching orcs get what they have coming. So by the time a vid is half done, it's extracted everything.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 2896857

Nova was missing in that video, but then I remembered that she was drinking coffee and eating those donuts with mucho gusto back at that modelling studio.
1693623722052.png
Wonder if she managed to gulp down one or two donuts and drink some coffee on her way to log into Eternum for the search of Calypso? :unsure:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nova was missing in that video, but then I remembered that she was drinking coffee and eating those donuts with mucho gusto back at that modelling studio.
View attachment 2896860
Wonder if she managed to gulp down one or two donuts and drink some coffee on her way to log into Ogygia? :unsure:
She was, but unfortunely the video only had 6 examples. And I've already wasted way too much time editing that :KEK: And even then I suck at it.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Dylan741 will take his revenge. Only time will tell. If I suddenly disappear, you already know.

edit: now I've noticed the last is basicly 2 at the same request, but oh well. Anyway the source is there, if anyone wants to fix it.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Little by little nova is growing on me.

Still I wont leave the anniemaniacs!

If you want tea with more caffeine, add more tea to the pot & just leave it to steep for longer.
Yah appreciate the suggestion, and I'm aware of the caffeine delivery mechanism difference, so tea is preferable in its method, the problem is, at the end of the day, it's still orders of magnitude difference. Like when tea drinkers talk about making a "strong cup" that has more bags in the pot and steeped longer, you're really still talking about 20-30 mg. Whereas I can make a cup of drip coffee in 4 minutes that punches out 200+ mg.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Little by little nova is growing on me.
She did that with almost every player. Even if she threw a frying pan and almost slashed Mr. Richards' throat back when they first met. Talk about some intro:
1693624661031.png
But given that she's fallen hard for the young lad as she admitted to herself in that Halloween party, she now wants to pop the v-champagne with that particular charming man. That could well happen in this upcoming v0.7. :giggle::whistle:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So is she (Nova) jealous of Maat or thankful to Maat for allowing her to be truthful about what she wants?

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
She isn't, and that scene always kinda irked me for that reason, it feels like harem-plot-armor; in my mind the player should lose points with nova for choosing a romp with maat.

Obviously these games require some suspension of disbelief as to how real people act, but we're talking about a girl who secretly likes you blowing you only to have to watch you fuck another woman who put you all in an awkward situation to begin with. There's not a female on the planet who would sign off on that without compensation. This isn't having a personal car that can also fly, this is a personal car that flies and travels at 0.8c.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simpgor

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 2896860
Wonder if she managed to gulp down one or two donuts and drink some coffee on her way to log into Eternum for the search of Calypso? :unsure:
Probably took a few more just before running back to her house like a coke-addled Speedy Gonzales...

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes