PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
wait so the Luna stans really calls themselves Lunatics????????????
why cant we name the fanbase based on something cool like some morbid or true crime based things or mystery or magic, yk what Luna's hobbies are
why have us luna fans be called fucking retarded:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WutFace:
Screenshot 08-18-2023 09.21.19.jpg
Wdym retarded ?
Lunatic mean wildly foolish, or silly in a dangerous way. Well, also mentally ill but... eh, totally on brand to me :D
Kinda hard to find a good name that loosely fits the character AND include the name in the word at the same time :confused:
Let's see...

You know that when Annie gets that Orc D, she's gonna get "Anniehilated" right?

Eh? Eh?

Tough crowd...
Does that gives more credits to my proposition or not ? I can't tell :WutFace:

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
No they don't. One is a now defunct term for delayed mental development. The other is a person suffering from mental illness, like psychosis.
ok got it

so uh you know what the other girl fanbases arecalled?
like nova's - church of her

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
Oh i didn't know i was in the BaDik thread, so.. what's the topic today? Maya vs Quinn? Or maybe Maya's tuition problems? Josy's solo path when?

What the hell happened in the past 12 hours? Why you guys are at each others throat? And most importantly, why it isn't Takkatakka's fault? o_O

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
ok got it

so uh you know what the other girl fanbases arecalled?
like nova's - church of her
Nope I don't, but someone who is obsessed could be described as a lunatic, so it's not a terrible self deprecating name for fans of Luna. Not sure why all the brawling, I'm just over here quietly liking Nancy the best, and having no issues with any of the women.

Reactions: fap2fap

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Nope I don't, but someone who is obsessed could be described as a lunatic, so it's not a terrible self deprecating name for fans of Luna. Not sure why all the brawling, I'm just over here quietly liking Nancy the best, and having no issues with any of the women.
There's no brawling, but since you're here do you remember if someone already called the Nancy Main sometimes during the 900+ pages in this thread, or do you have a proposition yourself ? :BootyTime:
I don't have anything for this one not gonna lie.

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
nice shes also the first one to open with sharing the mc (quite funny that her first thought of sharing mc is with her daughters :KEK: :KEK:, I guess she just wants to check if we are good enough for her children)

Reactions: Hisofiao

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
wait so the Luna stans really calls themselves Lunatics????????????
why cant we name the fanbase based on something cool like some morbid or true crime based things or mystery or magic, yk what Luna's hobbies are
why have us luna fans be called fucking retarded:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WutFace:
While those who haven't seen the true path try to defame us, we embrace the name for we have seen the light.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Annie marks are of course the Anniemaniacs! That is well established by now!

(And by "well established" I mean I used it once and the reactions was like View attachment 2895065 )
Hey i like anniemaniacs!

When do we want her? Annie time, annie place.

To the earlier guy that said "lunatic" and "retarded" were analogous, i gotta actually defend the Luna camp here.

Lunatic generally has a more light-hearted connotation, and while it's negative, its negative in joksey-folksey way (geez, you're acting like a lunatic!). On the other hand, retarded is almost always used as a strong pejorative(outside of physics and music)- which is probably why many people seek to have it be considered archaic.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Annie marks are of course the Anniemaniacs! That is well established by now!

(And by "well established" I mean I used it once and the reactions were like View attachment 2895065 )
Kinda like it too. Still better established than Anniehilators that I just found out while I was writing the message, without giving too much thought about it :HideThePain:
why not go for Annietards or N-Erds:WeSmart:
Too pejorative ! ABORT ! ABORT !
When do we want her? Annie time, annie place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Result in pending, we might need an Annihilator / Anniemaniac to vote or something.
Annieways...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Oh i didn't know i was in the BaDik thread, so.. what's the topic today? Maya vs Quinn? Or maybe Maya's tuition problems? Josy's solo path when?

What the hell happened in the past 12 hours? Why you guys are at each others throat? And most importantly, why it isn't Takkatakka's fault? o_O
Sadly someone actually tries to troll this time.:rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes