Feb 21, 2023
Would be good if she has a yandere mode cause of how she loves serial killers
Definitely not a serious yandere mode it would really not be like her, but I would be severely disappointed if she did not bamboozle Orion with a little act like the stunt she pulled with her dad. That would actually befit her quite well in my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darius567

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Hmm...just start playing the game at 0.6 and there's so much content. Gonna come back again in 1.0 (2year?)

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
well no one knows how much content there will be for eternum and how far we are from final release, but last game from the dev was achieved in 3 years. As a mater of fact, he's probably the fastest dev in here and he did finished a game already. For once, confidence in this project might very well not be wasted :KEK:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
well no one knows how much content there will be for eternum and how far we are from final release, but last game from the dev was achieved in 3 years. As a mater of fact, he's probably the fastest dev in here and he did finished a game already. For once, confidence in this project might very well not be wasted :KEK:
Well, Cari has made some comments about that and I think the numbers was something between 12 and 18 updates or so. And again, we need that Dorfnutter sign in the sky...or I just steal...I mean copy the screenshots he made with Cari writing about that at the next occasion I get. :KEK:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Dev have shorten the game content by using the magic of timeskip. It was used a few time, slight skip of daily interaction;skip when he went back to his family; after the chang'd heist;nancy queendom path in empire, etc. I can see it goes even longer :D

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Well, Cari has made some comments about that and I think the numbers was something between 12 and 18 updates or so. And again, we need that Dorfnutter sign in the sky...or I just steal...I mean copy the screenshots he made with Cari writing about that at the next occasion I get. :KEK:

I swear, ya'll trying to make me work...
Eh? Don't you mean 3 years for all 6 updates?

2021 - 0.1 and 0.2

2022 - 0.3 and 0.4

2023 - 0.5 and 0.6

So if we're keeping the 2 updates per year sched and the plan is for something in between 12 and 20 updates, you're looking at an additional 3 to 7 years of development time...bringing the total to...

/crunches numbers

...somewhere in between 6 to 10 years worth of dev time, total.

(Personally I still think he's going to target 15-16 updates total, since that still falls under the "in between 12 and 20 updates" target. Anything beyond that feels overkill, but that's just my opinion)
By the current estimates, all i can say is, we'll be here for quite some time...

View attachment 2857807
Two posts with the update schedule.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
More like 3-5 years... :HideThePain:
Actually OP has is possibly right. Start of next year will be .7. September/October for .8. March/April of 2025 for .9. End of 2025 for 1.0. Granted, delays and/or faster developent time can occur so there is some flexability for releases being earlier/later than predicted.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Actually OP has is possibly right. Start of next year will be .7. September/October for .8. March/April of 2025 for .9. End of 2025 for 1.0. Granted, delays and/or faster developent time can occur so there is some flexability for releases being earlier/later than predicted.
Remember that 1.0 is the final version, no the next update after 0.9. Caribdis is thinking about 12-20 updates, so after 0.9 comes 0.10, 0.11, 0.12.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hmm...just start playing the game at 0.6 and there's so much content. Gonna come back again in 1.0 (2year?)
12-20_update-1.png

Reactions: Takkatakka

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
When people think I wouldn't know the answer to a question that is brought up here at least once a week:

Tommy-Lee-Jones-five-greatest-film-roles.jpg

Last edited:

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
hi do i have to redownload the entire game again to access 6.2? I just started while it was on 5.0 but my bandwidth sucks

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes