Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
next update should be in mid to late December
With the current pace of progress I doubt it. Also won't fit the usual 5 to 5 and a half months dev time that Cari follows (0.7 dev prog started around end of August). Will likely drop at end of January at the earliest or around Feb at the latest.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
If Alex was able to wait all this time to be smashed by Orion's dick like that, then it's our job to be able to wait for a game for a few months as well.
Perhaps some users need this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They'll be released from there before v0.7 hits the thread so they can enjoy that at its fullest (fr tho, patience is needed). And it's safe to say Alex's horni has been thoroughly sated, given what happened back there last time. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

viriato

Sep 24, 2017
I choosed Chang as best friend on that first choice in the train. Will I be locked out of content for Annie?

How does it work generally in this game? Do you need 10/10 to get scenes with the girls?

I'm loving this game so far, best of this style I played.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I choosed Chang as best friend on that first choice in the train. Will I be locked out of content for Annie?

How does it work generally in this game? Do you need 10/10 to get scenes with the girls?

I'm loving this game so far, best of this style I played.
Just love points in that choice, and in some cases some of those are optional (there's one such choice later regarding sweets at a park). As for what locks you out of certain love paths, better to use a walkthrough to not let that happen (the intended ending is going to be a harem after all):
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/08/2844658_EternumWT0.6.pdf

Reactions: Takkatakka
Apr 24, 2019
Caribdis, YOU DEFINITELY KNOW YOUR STUFF... You for sure know how to create a captivating game with deep stories that triggers so many emotions. Kudos.

First, I started playing "Eternum" and after short time I realised you had another game which was complete so I paused "Eternum" and I jumped on that train. I already wrote about it into "Once in a Life Time" page but I will say it again: IT WAS A MASTERPIECE.

Then here we are... Another MASTERPIECE with the fitting name "Eternum". I am just speechless. I can talk about this game for hours and its not even finished yet! I can only imagine what the final version can bring to the table.

Both games have spectacular songs to accompany the scenes, they both have great/amazing/fantastic memorable story and characters. To put into perpective, I was not able to finish 0.5 update before switching to "OiaLF". I finished the latter, took a break from gaming completely. What I am trying to say is even after 3-4 months of not touching "Eternum" I still remembered almost every character without needing to start over. Thats how the memorable the story and characters was/were/is/are(can't get enough of Luna. Please give me more of her.). Also, the game is kinda addicting. With every new story update, I may want to start a new game with the big excitement every time. Thats how much I loved this game.

This game made itself easily one of my all time favorite 5 games. 2 out of 5 games is from you Caribdis. I am at loss of words... Keep your chin up! Keep up the amazing work. I don't know what else I can say. Hopefully, I will be happily joining your Patreon. You deserve all the support.

As a final note,
Thank you soooooo much for your efforts.

-English is not my first language so if there are mistakes, I am sorry about them.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just love points in that choice, and in some cases some of those are optional (there's one such choice later regarding sweets at a park). As for what locks you out of certain love paths, better to use a walkthrough to not let that happen (the intended ending is going to be a harem after all):
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/08/2844658_EternumWT0.6.pdf
Generally it is relatively obvious, what choices will make you lose a path I would say, but some things here and there can trip you up, if you're not careful.

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Unless said sidekick is Stabby Mike !

Actually I don't remember any of his options being in oposition to a LI, so I guess your point still stands.
The option at the Yakuza table meeting was one of opposition. A really lethal one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't usually read all the comment here but, this release 0.6 disappoints me a bit, i mean, i felt it was a bit rushed, i felt like when i saw Shield Hero Second Season, there was a great time jump in which we don't know what happened later after the big revelation in that house, what exactly both thought when coming back home, how they told to to the others?, and Amy? knowing how she's so freak out for anything spooky it wouldn't be easy to tell her (i take my time to reply to put in order my thoughts, but i don't remember that she's in knowledge of that), we doesn't know the extension of the control of Orion of his OP skill, so whatever was his training, Caribdis can now justify anything he wants because of that time lapse, at the same time we know less of MC's family, we even didn't know how's his father face nor their grandpa's, we missed the chance how Orion experienced his life in his "other home", Amy's family and Chang's family, i felt like Caribdis wanted to end this quickly, sorry if i bother you all, but i couldn't save this for myself all along.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't usually read all the comment here but, this release 0.6 disappoints me a bit, i mean, i felt it was a bit rushed, i felt like when i saw Shield Hero Second Season, there was a great time jump in which we don't know what happened later after the big revelation in that house, what exactly both thought when coming back home, how they told to to the others?, and Amy? knowing how she's so freak out for anything spooky it wouldn't be easy to tell her (i take my time to reply to put in order my thoughts, but i don't remember that she's in knowledge of that), we doesn't know the extension of the control of Orion of his OP skill, so whatever was his training, Caribdis can now justify anything he wants because of that time lapse, at the same time we know less of MC's family, we even didn't know how's his father face nor their grandpa's, we missed the chance how Orion experienced his life in his "other home", Amy's family and Chang's family, i felt like Caribdis wanted to end this quickly, sorry if i bother you all, but i couldn't save this for myself all along.
First of all, it's Annie, not Amy.

Second, Annie would likely think that the situation is more dreadful than scary, considering that Orion likely told her that the dead are "digitized" in Eternum (as he thinks that's the case when he mentions it to Calypso), the latter likely thinking that they're just copies of the dead rather than, y'know, the literal dead which the story heavily hints that they are.

Third, the skip is warranted as there's not exactly anything to do after the investigation on Wyatt and following Orion to the UK and making an update solely about him might not go well with a majority of Caribdis' patreons and readers who are in it for the girls as much as they are in it for the story. Not to mention if an Orion-focused update is in the cards, then Cari likely won't waste it on Orion's sudden trip to the UK and would focus it on something more substantial (like the true nature of his powers and/or his unexplained ties to Calypso and/or Idriel and/or the dead of Eternum).

Fourth, no, Cari does not want to end this quick as he has already said a while back that this story is going to be longer than OIAL.

12-20_update.png

What he is doing, however, is likely pacing himself to focus more on Orion's time in finding the gems, uncovering the mysteries of Eternum, and establishing his relationship with the members of the harem (and getting thrown into random shenanigans that he and the girls find themselves in in the process). He only does 2 updates per year as his sched dictates after all, so he has to make those updates count to where it matters the most.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes