StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yes, Cari said as much a few weeks back and of course the reveal of the Luna as the "Upgrade girl" or whatever you wanna call it, should pretty much make sure of a Luna scene in 0.7.
I like Luna, or rather her context, family etc. No complains here. :) (Nancy is the only one I cannot stand, just a typical bossy milf)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Nice to see Luna's on the spotlight again, since last time in v0.6 she only appeared summoning the Atomic Heart twins and Mr. Pyramid Head, and in that picture sent by Penny at the mall where she's seen with a new hairdo (and if you gave to Chang the Heist Meister the task for designing the shirts (after Nancy so thoughtlessly left him out even after he proved his worth), then the two of them will be wearing the shirts in that picture).
Yep, I am happy as well. So far the best updates for me are the ones with more Luna content. She is not my fav, since I don't have a favourite lass, but due to her family she has the best vibes.( for me at least) :)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is a Novacentric update (I hope), so obviously is gonna be a February 14th update because Nova and I have a date.

View attachment 2922160
Nova might get what she's finally after in v0.7. Best to have some crutches ready after the date's finished (or a wheelchair). She already has one ready I believe, which she'll be using after that passionate time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Yep, I am happy as well. So far the best updates for me are the ones with more Luna content. She is not my fav, since I don't have a favourite lass, but due to her family she has the best vibes.( for me at least) :)
Luna is amazing and she is starting to make her move with Orion. The next updates with her will be crazy. An unleashed latina? Yeah, Orion is in danger.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I just can't pity him...I mean, most of us would be gladly in such a "dangerous" situation. :D
It's what happens after what'll be partly worrisome. How's Mr. Victor going to react if Luna eventually gets pregnant? Or her family? A shotgun wedding perhaps? Or he could be happy, but will still push on the idea of a wedding forward. :unsure:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
It's what happens after what'll be partly worrisome. How's Mr. Victor going to react if Luna eventually gets pregnant? Or her family? A shotgun wedding perhaps? Or he could be happy, but will still push on the idea of a wedding forward. :unsure:
Mr. Hernandez? He will be an amazing grandpa, and I'm pretty sure that he will accept the harem without problems. More girls, more family. If Luna is happy, he is happy. Because if Luna is not happy with the harem...

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Maybe in a bad ending. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Mr. Hernandez? He will be an amazing grandpa, and I'm pretty sure that he will accept the harem without problems. More girls, more family. If Luna is happy, he is happy. Because if Luna is not happy with the harem...
I don't think mexicans are so cool with the idea of a harem...I would be very surprised if her father would approve it...Yes, he is a funny guy, but I think there are seom things where he can't escape his cultural heritage. Neither can she.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't think mexicans are so cool with the idea of a harem...I would be very surprised if her father would approve it...Yes, he is a funny guy, but I think there are seom things where he can't escape his cultural heritage. Neither can she.
Well, as much as we know the harem ending is the default good ending, so it has to work out someway. ;)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It's a Caribdis game, of course the Harem ending is the canon ending.

(also the description of the game on Itch.io says it's a harem game)
There are different types of harems, like partly harems or mini harems, which are not full harem. That is why I asked. So you mean this will have a full harem ending as well.

Sep 11, 2023
Basic AVN gameplay, however... The story feels refined overtime and I'm loving the characters in the story, and sex scenes are nice but the scenes that are exclusive in story is nice as well. I love the duality of the MC and with the other npc characters, they feel alive in a way that makes it hard to explain. Thanks Caribdis for making a story driven game. I'm looking forward to the future updates.

Reactions: Takkatakka

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Luna is amazing and she is starting to make her move with Orion. The next updates with her will be crazy. An unleashed latina? Yeah, Orion is in danger.
If by unleashed latina you mean something like Cardi B then fuck no. Run away. If it's something like Sara Sampaio, Ana de Armas, Gisele Bundchen or Kika Cerqueira Gomes (and her mom, Maria Cerqueira Gomes), then yes, hundred times yes.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes