ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
the worst one is that yoga instructor...an even more rotten version of fucking four eyed dumbwaystodie man
Kai was certainly very annoying at first, but after his car went up in flames (thanks to the help of Noah and Raul) he's behaved to some degree. Though if he tried his antics once again, Mr. Richards could spend a few Eternals to put that yogi back in his place (non lethally at least). :giggle::devilish:

Reactions: chicho1958

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
Kai was certainly very annoying at first, but after his car went up in flames (thanks to the help of Noah and Raul) he's behaved to some degree. Though if he tried his antics once again, Mr. Richards could spend a few Eternals to put that yogi back in his place (non lethally at least). :giggle::devilish:
nah the repeaters needs to beat the fuck out of him if he tries to pull a stunt like that

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guess the only thing a good deal of the community agrees with is the characters that are hated in Eternum. From a condescending and mistreating Mr. Money Bags, to an angry undead samurai, a 4-eyed man who's way too prone to die, a 4-eyed black hearted witch. Those are a few examples that come to mind.
angry undead samurai=tanatos? if your answer is yes I'll reserve my opinion, knowing his mother now and nancy talking to her, nancy might be the key to get him on our side or maybe nancy will get his mom to join and she talks to him, my personal opinion I rather he joins our team, from his moms opinion doesn't seem like a bad guy,remember he could've killed mc and stolen his cloth :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: . But still something not adding up when it comes to him, I hope I'm right he doesn't look like the bad guys, I think all these rich people doing something with game for their benefit. But can't deny dev keeping us on edge, a lot games gives you already who the bad guys are this game doesn't we can only speculate, I just hope I don't kick the bucket before it's done, still think game has a very long way to go, we just getting to know the players,each with their own story and throwing a little plot in each update to keep us on our toes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: [VEN0M] and ArDZer

Sun2000

Apr 1, 2022
Can someone please explain what was different between version 0.6 and 0.6.2 I am stuck where last update was. Thanks in advance.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Can someone please explain what was different between version 0.6 and 0.6.2 I am stuck where last update was. Thanks in advance.
0.6 was the beta that was released for Demon Lord Patreon tier and got leaked on this site. It's feature complete save for a few bugs and typos and such. 0.6.2 is the public release version and has a lot of the bugs and typos ironed out, plus one extra scene for those who took the Amulet of Blair back on 0.5 and somehow died during the Collector whodunit event in this update.

Just to be clear though, the DL links on the front page are updated to 0.6.2, not 0.6 (though their zip files are still named 0.6 for some reason lol).

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
Curious if anyone knows how much more is left of this game to be complete? im super interested in the story but scared ill get into it and it wont be completed

DavidTaci

Aug 2, 2023
Curious if anyone knows how much more is left of this game to be complete? im super interested in the story but scared ill get into it and it wont be completed
IIRC Cari said there was gonna be around 10-12 more updates. So the game is anywhere from 30-35% completed, which means a LOT of content is still ahead of us. If this pace continues we're probably looking at another 3-4 years before the game is finished. As for completion, its next to impossible that this game stops mid-development n doesn't get completed. This is Caris fulltime job now, he loves what hes doing and it doesnt seem to me that hes getting burnt out.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
You don't need to worry about Caribdis abandoning the game

Reactions: Palis61

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
From a post he made back in June on Itch.io...

12-20_update.png

So assuming he sticks to the 2 update per year sched...yeah you're looking at 4 to 7 more years worth of updates (though IMO he's likely going to stop around 0.15 unless something happens later that would necessitate having to extend the story beyond that).

Reactions: Palis61

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If Eternum, for some reason was to be abandoned (please dear God don't let that happen), the thread will very much react to the news in this manner:
View attachment 2920228
Outside of Cari literally dying due to accidental reasons or an undisclosed medical condition (/knocks on wood), I honestly don't see any reason why he would abandon this project (and he's always paced himself and adjusted his sched accordingly in the event that he ever feels some sort of burnout). Man obviously has a story to tell (like he said on Discord that he has the major story beats up to the ending locked down and all he's doing is just filling the gaps) and he has expressed plans on Itch.io and his Discord channel that he wants to make more after Eternum is done.

So yeah, I'm expecting more things from him in the future I suppose...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So yeah, I'm expecting more things from him in the future I suppose...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man's giving us plenty to think about especially when his stories hit so hard sometimes you might forget a fap.

I'm just saying, if he decides to redo OIALT with HS2 and a better story...

I won't even complain, not gonna lie.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes