Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1410231_1_3.jpg

Does Bungie know that the dev is using their gun models?
No...why, are you planning on telling them, bozo? :mad:

Someone is a big fan of rain and women with bodies that have a very specific shape.
Yeah, so?

Oh wait, you meant Caribdis, sorry. :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, if that is the case, why not add an LI with slightly darker complexion? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Warlock

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1410231_1_3.jpg

Does Bungie know that the dev is using their gun models?
I recommend you seeing this video of Jacksfilms about Sniperwolf. He explains the difference between "stealing", "fair use" and "transformative material" pretty well.

Sorry for being a bit off topic from the game thread, but personally I think this is important due the allegations made by the user above.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well, when I had like 10-12 years old one of my crushes was Card Captor Sakura, yet today small hair isn't my favorite, although I don't dislike it. Sailor Venus (from Sailor Moon) was a bae though.

You know what I'm kinda bored so I made this just for fun :KEK:
Perfection.

Hello Caribdis, why not create a poll for the favorite girl here?
By the way, Great Game 11/10

I take this opportunity to say that Alex and Nova are beyond competition. :p
No no, I'm not starting a waifu war.:rolleyes:
eternum.jpg

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well, if that is the case, why not add an LI with slightly darker complexion? :unsure:
That'll probably have to wait until the next game since we have a lot of LI's already (not to mention Cari did make Jasmine last time and she had a somewhat darker complexion compared to the rest of the OIAL harem).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
*sigh*

When Disney knew how to make
Yeah, I guess she kinda influenced my taste a bit as well. :ROFLMAO:

That'll probably have to wait until the next game since we have a lot of LI's already (not to mention Cari did make Jasmine last time and she had a somewhat darker complexion compared to the rest of the OIAL harem).
Yeah...I meant during the conception phase of the game.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah...I meant during the conception phase of the game.
I mean, Maat exists...

screenshot0055.png

And she's obviously not light-skinned lol...

As for why no dark-skinned main LI...I dunno. Haven't seen anything on Discord regarding that one, though like I said I like to think that Cari may have not wanted to create a Jasmine look-a-like to differentiate the Eternum harem from the OIAL harem* so...

*which is funny if this is actually the case because the inclusion of Jasmine and Aiko just makes the OIAL harem more racially diverse compared to Eternum's harem (which is supposedly set in a more racially-diverse country compared to some rando town in the UK)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean, Maat exists...

View attachment 2913805

And she's obviously not light-skinned lol...

As for why no dark-skinned main LI...I dunno. Haven't seen anything on Discord regarding that one, though like I said I like to think that Cari may have not wanted to create a Jasmine look-a-like to differentiate the Eternum harem from the OIAL harem* so...

*which is funny if this is actually the case because the inclusion of Jasmine and Aiko just makes the OIAL harem more racially diverse compared to Eternum's harem (which is supposedly set in a more racially-diverse country compared to some rando town in the UK)
Yeah, Maat really doesn't help with me wishing for an LI with a bit darker skin. :ROFLMAO:

All it does is showing that it is possible and does look great. :BootyTime:

Considering her background story/heritage Luna could've been the obvious candidate here. Then again: I like her Snow White look as well...

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well, when I had like 10-12 years old one of my crushes was Card Captor Sakura, yet today small hair isn't my favorite, although I don't dislike it. Sailor Venus (from Sailor Moon) was a bae though.

Perfection.

View attachment 2912914
Everyone has their own taste, I love them all, they all have their unique story, kinda making it hard to choose 1. On my 4th run because you always miss a small detail on first run we all just want see game and we get so caught up in it, that we miss some small details that's why we do 2nd run,3rd run is to enjoy the game fully like it was intended to and 4th run it's because we fcking love it and we just waiting for next update.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, Maat really doesn't help with me wishing for an LI with a bit darker skin. :ROFLMAO:

All it does is showing that it is possible and does look great. :BootyTime:

Considering her background story/heritage Luna could've been the obvious candidate here. Then again: I like her Snow White look as well...
Glad dev choose a separate storyline for each one, they are all good and having daughter/father story was awesome and let's not forget her uncle. I love a game that has sense humor not over doing it just the right amount at the right moment. Nova/Alex explaining after fight that was hilarious,luna's prank's, Nova sticking her nose everywhere. Dev hit the jackpot with this game and best part his updates finish the way they suppose to not leaving you like OHHHH NOOO I want 1 more minute but leaves you like fcking great can't wait till next update. Yeah and forgot about Milf Mom and her right hook she always knows what to say to keep everyone together, my peronnal opinion she going to be key character when dealing with thanatos hope she'll convince him to joining the team.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Sooo to anyone interested, Cari posted 2 new wallpapers for Master and Eternumite tier respectively (and from what I've managed to glance from the Master tier text, Penny's the model).

No, I don't have the spare cash for either of them, lol. Just letting you guys know in case anyone's interested in subbing to get them.

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
Guess the only thing a good deal of the community agrees with is the characters that are hated in Eternum. From a condescending and mistreating Mr. Money Bags, to an angry undead samurai, a 4-eyed man who's way too prone to die, a 4-eyed black hearted witch. Those are a few examples that come to mind.
the worst one is that yoga instructor...an even more rotten version of fucking four eyed dumbwaystodie man

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Sooo to anyone interested, Cari posted 2 new wallpapers for Master and Eternumite tier respectively (and from what I've managed to glance from the Master tier text, Penny's the model).

No, I don't have the spare cash for either of them, lol. Just letting you guys know in case anyone's interested in subbing to get them.
So, at the Master Augurs here in the thread: Is there any connection between the wallpapers he posts during development of an update and the LI on those wallpapers having a bigger role IN the update?

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes