Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hello when I tried to start a new game, there's a pregnancy content toggle on and off, I didn't remember this a year ago, what is the content?
As of now: Nothing

That will likely change a little bit right at the end, but I doubt that Caribdis will do parts of the story and the renders twice outside of some stuff towards the ending.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hello when I tried to start a new game, there's a pregnancy content toggle on and off, I didn't remember this a year ago, what is the content?
Uhh...IIRC the toggle's been there since 0.1 (you might've just forgotten about it). As for what it does...well, nothing so far since there's no pregnancy content, but it's likely there as future-proofing (that is, if you want to see pregnancy content later on when the option to impregnate a LI is presented).

Hisofiao

May 4, 2022
Any of you here played ace attorney?
I legit forgot how the main bitch antagonist Dahlia Hawthorne shares the same name with The Best Girl Dalia Carter (without the h) and it genuinely upsets me:FacePalm:

• Wow
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I legit forgot how the main bitch antagonist Dahlia Hawthorne shares the same name with The Best Girl Dalia Carter (without the h) and it genuinely upsets me:FacePalm:
Only by name I remember, and let's hope there's not some scenario where Dalia gets so angry she'll be looking like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though it could happen if she loses another gym tournament yet again (or remembering how that Brock imbecile humiliated her back then in front of the whole audience). :unsure:

Reactions: Hisofiao

Hisofiao

May 4, 2022
Only by name I remember, and let's hope there's not some scenario where Dalia gets so angry she'll be looking like this:
Though it could happen if she loses another gym tournament yet again (or remembering how that Brock imbecile humiliated her back then in front of the whole audience). :unsure:
Lmaoo don't insult Lesnar by comparing him to Chang's wife.
But, nah man dalia ain't even a drop of evil like that bitch was

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I celebrate every post where Jerry and his death count are mentioned.

He moved in on Dahlia and the troll got in the way of what I wanted to do with him with THESE HANDS!
The ogre got dibs on that with our good old "friend" Jerry:

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and Hisofiao

Hisofiao

May 4, 2022
I celebrate every post where Jerry and his death count are mentioned.

He moved in on Dahlia and the troll got in the way of what I wanted to do with him with THESE HANDS!
Jerry is the better(or worse?) Oliver but the worst fuck for now is that bitch ass Yoga Instructor....who legit made me howl with laughter on that scene where Nancy is like yeah I'm gonna get Oreo and all and the Dumbo basically cucks himself

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I love it and Edgeworth after.

But Dahlia is seriously not even in the running. The running theme with her is that she continuously has to resolve her past failures with a new mistake to the point that Mia came back and put her in her place because Mia was best girl when she lived and died.

But dammit, I cried when I realized that was Godot's past...

His theme hit all kinds of different as you went further too...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
View attachment 2907790

...Oh the glorious jokes/memes that we could've had had that one pushed through (at the expense of the Lunatics seething for having their goddess be branded with such an unfortunate callsign).
:LUL: :LUL: :LUL:
What's funny is that Luna is derived from latin which means moon (and basicly latin languages use it, with some minor changes like my snob portuguese "lua" and not "luna"). So it's still funny she's the only one based on a moon.

Sep 1, 2023
Anyone know where I can get a list of music in Eternum? Some of these soundtracks are bomb! Most games list their music in the credits, but I guess not here.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone know where I can get a list of music in Eternum? Some of these soundtracks are bomb! Most games list their music in the credits, but I guess not here.
This YT list is up to date regarding Eternum's OST:

These three songs are missing from the playlist, so I'll be posting the links down below:

Under Earth - Burnin Out (played during Nova's knifey introduction and accidentally burning her kitchen's house)

Canción del Mariachi - Antonio Banderas (briefly heard when the protagonist eats that taco with Carolina Reapers in Día de los Muertos. That poor tongue of his could've died a fiery burning death)

Psytrance 2018 - Vladimir Reyna (played during the Halloween party's shroom trip)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There are playlists to be found. I know you can find it on Spotify (although I don't have it). Also, Youtube's has playlists of most of the top AVNs available.

Reactions: Northern_Blade

Wolfman112062

Apr 4, 2021
There are a few inconsistencies in this game and a few weird reactions from characters, but I've come to expect that from Caribdis' games. Overall, I'm really liking this game.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1410231_1_3.jpg

Does Bungie know that the dev is using their gun models?
(Yes, we've known these models existed in the VN for a while. No, most of them already exist as mods for the software the dev is using for the renders (Honey Select 2) and not commissioned by the dev so he's likely working with what he has and spending whatever money he's earned in Patreon instead for other things for the VN like maps for the servers and models that aren't outright references to popular media and illustrations (like the ones used for Calypso's flashback sequence in 0.6). Yes, the use of said models are likely intentional as well due to plot/lore reasons relating to the true nature of Eternum that will likely be revealed in the future)

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes