BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I do wonder if Cari still has planned to release the epilogues of OIALT as he said way back. That may happen or not, but in any case the Eternum project must be occupying completely his mind now.
I dare said that Cari didn't expected at that time for Eternum to became so popular, the epilogues of OAILT probably are in stand-by until He need a small pause from this game... or he discover how to clone himself

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I do wonder if Cari still has planned to release the epilogues of OIALT as he said way back. That may happen or not, but in any case the Eternum project must be occupying completely his mind now.
I dare said that Cari didn't expected at that time for Eternum to became so popular, the epilogues of OAILT probably are in stand-by until He need a small pause from this game... or he discover how to clone himself
20230911_140518.png

Yeah I think it's safe to say he'll likely finish Eternum before even considering going back to OIAL...if he ever remembers to go back to it anyway, and not quickly jump to a new project right before Eternum's credits even begin rolling. :HideThePain:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It felt like he couldn't get out of OIAL fast enough towards the end and start with Eternum, I doubt, he will return to it. It's not like the game doesn't have an ending, even if it was somewhat rushed. But we had that discussion already.

Reactions: [VEN0M]

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
It felt like he couldn't get out of OIAL fast enough towards the end and start with Eternum, I doubt, he will return to it. It's not like the game doesn't have an ending, even if it was somewhat rushed. But we had that discussion already.
IIRC, the point he was making was he gotta eat and Eternum was capturing the dollah billz.

He might have liked OIALT but at the end.... We all gotta eat.

Modern problems.png

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2023
IIRC, the point he was making was he gotta eat and Eternum was capturing the dollah billz.

He might have liked OIALT but at the end.... We all gotta eat he has to make enough moolah to replace any pc part that fails from bruteforce rendering the girls' sweet, sweet asses.
You mean something like this? Now I kinda wanna fail, too.
1694438740880.png

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: [VEN0M]

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
to the Once In A Lifetime fans who still has hope for the proper epilogue (and other renders) ,just remember..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ik the dev said except for minor easter eggs no characters from oialt will appear but who knows maybe we will get a surprise appearance
till then here lets have some copium and hopium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hisofiao

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Went up 6% in just under 2 weeks.... my estimates is hopefully we'll have it by January.
Personal guesstimate is around Feb (Late January is a bit too early but feasible if he goes back to full workaholic mode...which I doubt is going to happen) but we'll see I suppose...

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
as long as the patreon money is rolling in there is no reason for dev to abandon the game, sure updates might get slower in the future but its gonna get finished eventually

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
And as predicted this update will be one Luna content heavy update.
Nice to see Luna's on the spotlight again, since last time in v0.6 she only appeared summoning the Atomic Heart twins and Mr. Pyramid Head, and in that picture sent by Penny at the mall where she's seen with a new hairdo (and if you gave to Chang the Heist Meister the task for designing the shirts (after Nancy so thoughtlessly left him out even after he proved his worth), then the two of them will be wearing the shirts in that picture).

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes