Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
We can't really know it yet, but Alex seemed to be a sexually active women (at least that would fit her character, in my opinion), so she will likely be on the pill or knew that it wasn't dangerous day. I doubt she would take that risk just like that.
so i would guess she was not a virgin then i think
Imagine if it turns out that she actually WAS a virgin and that Orion was her first, despite everyone saying that she isn't.

twist-m-night-shamalan.gif

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Too long? Caribdis is one of the fastest working devs here, be glad you're guaranteed a new update roughly every 6 months unlike devs like DrPinkCake taking almost a year per update.
I know. I can't wait to find out what happens next. You are right DrPinkCake rarely releases updates, but it is 2-3 times larger than others.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Too long? Caribdis is one of the fastest working devs here, be glad you're guaranteed a new update roughly every 6 months unlike devs like DrPinkCake taking almost a year per update.
Or perhaps a dev like ICSTOR, who finally updated his project after 2 years (the previous update before the final was around July of 2021, almost the same time when OIALT had been finally completed and teasers of Eternum were being released). Cari's updates have been consistent in that regard and the public has liked what's been released so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: TemIIx and Ellyx

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
If we're giving out stories, there were devs that put out consistent content and then had to stop due to either stress or just being unable to do it anymore.

This just isn't one for every idea and if you have no way to properly end it, you end up with a meandering story (looking at you Waifu Academy...)

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I know. I can't wait to find out what happens next. You are right DrPinkCake rarely releases updates, but it is 2-3 times larger than others.
DPC = Too long to update but can replay many times to discover new things and thorough playthroughs take days to finish.

Caribdis = Quick releases but with relatively small content if compared to bigger games like BaDIK, playthroughs usually take less than 2 hours.

Like Thanos would say:
thanos-perfectly-balanced-as-all-things-should-be.jpg

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Edit: Also, Dalia's eyes are brown. Nan's, on the other hand, are green (which, if you look at the pic, are indeed green).
While that's true, don't forget they can change appearance in game. And it reeeeeaaally seems Dalia. But they are daughter and mother, so it's normal to have the same genes I guess. And godbless for having the same.

I guess we have to wait our dear founder of Eternum to confirm it. Sorry but I'm still not entirely convinced it is Nancy.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
While that's true, don't forget they can change appearance in game. And it reeeeeaaally seems Dalia. But they are daughter and mother, so it's normal to have the same genes I guess. And godbless for having the same.

I guess we have to wait our dear founder of Eternum to confirm it. Sorry but I'm still not entirely convinced it is Nancy.
First, I thought it was Nancy from the start. Even before this discussion. Second, the comparison photos used just made me SURE it was Nancy.

Reactions: Ellyx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I love this game, it's a shame it takes so long for updates to come out.
He used to be faster (4.5 - 5 months dev time per update, though with 0.2 it took him only 3 months to do it (which makes sence since it only had ONE animated lewd scene)) but he switched to a slightly slower pace (5.5 months dev time) around 0.6 due to fear of burnout. I for one welcome the change as it means he'll be able to pace himself while maintaining his sanity and not, say, snap and go on a sabbatical for gods know when (or worse, abandon the project).

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nancy's hairstyle looks like a high bun, not a ponytail :confused:
There really is no way of telling that from the "front" pic and on the "back" pick the ponytail is right behind her back in such a way that you also wouldn't see it from the front.

I have an almost complete headcanon version about how Victor prodded and pushed Luna to invite Orion and how she fights with herself about how to do and word it. :KEK:

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
There really is no way of telling that from the "front" pic and on the "back" pick the ponytail is right behind her back in such a way that you also wouldn't see it from the front.
It's clear in the image of Nancy that her hair is piled around the top of her head, rather than being constricted to a single point towards the back of it. It would have to be a bun or at least a partial bun. It's also closer to the top of her head than the back. The ponytail isn't exactly sticking straight out the back of the head in the image from behind, but the angle of it means that you might not be able to see any of it at all from the front, and you certainly wouldn't see as much hair piled on top of her head as you can easily see on top of Nancy's head. A ponytail like in the image from the back just wouldn't leave any visible hair piles on top of someone's head like are shown in the image of Nancy. In addition to the bangs being a different style, they are very different lengths. Nancy's mostly stop around her jawline, while the bangs in the image from behind are at least neck length. Given the big difference in the length of bangs, it couldn't be the same person because the difference in hair length would be months worth of hair growth

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
From the front you can see some ends on top like it has been twisted into a messy bun. 1 from the back looks like a knotted ponytail with no ends on top :unsure:

Reactions: Fornsworn

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
By all means: If you think that the character with those cybernetics and those clothes and those large breasts and that red hair somehow isn't the same person we see wearing mostly the same clothes minus a jacket in the other screen...why not.

Could it be Dalia...I guess. Do I think that it is likely Dalia? No. There really is no reason to think it is Dalia other than the fact that Dalia isn't on any of the other pics.

We will know for sure soon enough in about 5 months.

Oh, btw: Nancy had pretty long hair in 0.6 already.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes