someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
This has been addressed by others already, but the clothes and breasts aren't the same either. Nancy is probably a G or H cup, but the image from behind looks to be more like a D or E cup. Nancy's skirt is sheer, so you'd be able to see the garters from the other image, but they aren't there. The only valid similarity that keeps being brought up is the similar cybernetic arms, which could easily be explained as starter equipment for two people who haven't been to the server before. None of the other supposed similarities actually exist between the two images. The hairstyles are very different. The only clothing similarity is that they're both wearing skirts, but the skirts themselves are very different. The bust sizes and shapes are very different. We have an example in almost every chapter so far of users signing into new servers being given default beginner level clothes/gear appropriate to a server, sometimes even spawning into a server wearing it, so the one actual similarity amounts to nothing useful to base any comparisons on. So maybe it is Dalia, but the only conclusion that could be definitively drawn from the two images is that they can't both be Nancy.

Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Ya'll quit playing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at THESE FOUR pieces of evidence...

Now...

Look at

That beautiful backside...

There is only ONE fat stack in the back like that. It's:

And I'm just saying, from the curves in the front to the curves in the back, Nancy got it like that!

Finally, check the eyes people:

And not just the eyes, check the arms. The cyberware is unique right along with... THE RACK! Check the first pic, check this one. Nancy got it like that!

It might just be that Dahlia's focus is on medieval while her momma loves the futuristic but we'll see.

But come on people, the fact that Nancy got it like that and everyone has a knack for slack is whack!

Seein dis.jpg

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
How long does the game from 1 to 10 last today?
I will say the amount in hours because I don't know what 1 or 10 represent in time for you,
0.6 version last approx. 15-16hours and more if you're reading slowly or if English is not your first language. (for me it's almost 19 hours, yeah I counted it.)

Reactions: Blenyz B7

Blenyz B7

Mar 8, 2022
I will say the amount in hours because I don't know what 1 or 10 represent in time for you,
0.6 version last approx. 15-16hours and more if you're reading slowly or if English is not your first language. (for me it's almost 19 hours, yeah I counted it.)
With the score from 1 to 10 I was referring to whether it was very very long or very short, anyway, thanks for answering, I was asking since I ve been playing it for 1 week and I don t want it to end. soon, I really enjoy it.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
With the score from 1 to 10 I was referring to whether it was very very long or very short, anyway, thanks for answering, I was asking since I ve been playing it for 1 week and I don t want it to end. soon, I really enjoy it.
Don't worry, you'll be joining us in the long ass waiting time between each update and you'll be debating if this ass belongs to Nancy or Dalia (which I think is Nancy btw) soon enough :LUL:
yes.gif

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Then welcome to Eternum mate. Be sure to enjoy the experience. And you're now: giphy.gif
Another thing that you'll get to experience as well is what's called the Eternum withdrawal syndrome. It should pass once v0.7 is released some months later, but the waiting sure feels long.
spongebob-coffee.gif

Last edited:

Blenyz B7

Mar 8, 2022
Then welcome to Eternum mate. Be sure to enjoy the experience. And you're now: View attachment 2954172
Another thing that you'll get to experience as well is what's called the Eternum withdrawal syndrome. It should pass once v0.7 is released some months later, but the waiting sure feels long.
View attachment 2954216
Wow, I plan to finish 0.6 and then wait until the final update (if I dont get nervous and anxious waiting), I hope that after a long time of not playing I will forget everything, so when I start it. To play again I will feel that it is the first time

• Hey there
Reactions: ArDZer

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Wow, I plan to finish 0.6 and then wait until the final update (if I dont get nervous and anxious waiting), I hope that after a long time of not playing I will forget everything, so when I start it. To play again I will feel that it is the first time
Gonna have to tell you now... Get a second game you're playing. Hell, get a third.

Mine are Eternum, Pale Carnations, and Oppai Oddyssey.

Yes, I'm a Tig Ol Biddie lover but the Ass is Phat with Eternum.

Main thing is that the style of game as well as what they do pull me in different ways and it's very various so you get a healthy refreshment of the characters and their relationships.

Just waiting on ONE game can make you go insane.

I mean... I have pictures...

See them for yourself:

Now maybe you can make it... But when you do...

This is you after the wait.

So yes... I'll recommend a second game...

Reactions: Blenyz B7

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Gonna have to tell you now... Get a second game you're playing. Hell, get a third.

Main thing is that the style of game as well as what they do pull me in different ways and it's very various so you get a healthy refreshment of the characters and their relationships.

See them for yourself:

Fuck just 2? My follow list has gotta be over 50 at this point. Dev work is slow and I read fast.

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

Blenyz B7

Mar 8, 2022

See them for yourself:

XD, well I appreciate the recommendation, luckily for me I was able to get more than one game as well as other options besides this one, so on that side I feel lucky.

Reactions: Ungawa

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

See them for yourself:

Depends how much you play, I guess, but three isn't even that much... :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes