Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You make it sound like I enjoyed saying that even though I'll likely start having withdrawals in a few months and the wait for that 0.8 cliffhanger and what it could likely be is going to live rent-free in my head for a year...

:HideThePain:
Oh yeah, that 0.8 cliffhanger will be...something...not sure, if it will be great or terrible to wait for the solution. :KEK:

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Im going to beat the game and when I do Ill come back to say how long it took me to play it (Im already at 2 weeks
If possible, Im going to play it for 7 months, even if I have to play it for 5 minutes a day):HideThePain:
Not sure that really helps the experience. People might be different, but I rather remember the game as a whole and not in pieces...at least not in more pieces than necessary. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Blenyz B7

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Not sure that really helps the experience. People might be different, but I rather remember the game as a whole and not in pieces...at least not in more pieces than necessary. :ROFLMAO:
I think there's a point of no return. It's kind of near the middle of the playthrough.

If someone gets to the desert scene and they're not addicted to the game and not thirsting for more engaging content...

That's kind of the tell.

You've gone through the servers, stakes are kind of raised, and this is the cooldown. But I'll believe that's the early breaking point. Odds are that after that? Someone goes through it just a bit faster.

I might be wrong. But the story only gets better but that's certainly one of the first high points.

Reactions: Takkatakka

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Oh yeah, that 0.8 cliffhanger will be...something...not sure, if it will be great or terrible to wait for the solution. :KEK:
0.8 Cliffhanger.

-Alex-: MC.. we need to talk.
MC: About what Sugar Tits?
-Alex-: ... Please don't call me that... But seriously. Remember when we ehm.. 'christened' my apartment?
MC: Yeah...?
-Alex-: It... wasn't the only thing you christened... -motions to her belly-
--Waifus--: screenshot3480.png

Yes, I play with my own first name, and not a bloody constilation, fight me!

Blenyz B7

Mar 8, 2022
Luckily for me, whenever I got tired of playing I would realize that only an hour had passed, calculating all that I realized that for the last 2 weeks or so I have been playing for 1 hour or so, and I really enjoy it like that, I like it, I play it until I dont want to anymore, I definitely think its a good way to make the game last
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salviocass99

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
0.8 Cliffhanger.

-Alex-: ... Please don't call me that... But seriously. Remember when we ehm.. 'christened' my apartment?
--Waifus--: View attachment 2957467

Me:
mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
0.8 Cliffhanger.

--Waifus--: View attachment 2957467

MC: so... we don't need protection?
Alex: ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And sincerely, all the girls would be happy for them and asking Orion to giving little Orion a lot of siblings, so win/win.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Almost done with the latest update; really enjoying the experience so far.

I'm in a hurry and can't elaborate on my thoughts right now, so I'll just say one thing: I'm really hoping the plot is going in a direction that involves Calypso eventually being humbled and losing her edgy attitude. Don't get me wrong, she's a highly interesting character and I'm looking forward to spending more time with her, but her "fantasy racist" attitude is becoming a bit overdone. She was so much more pleasant at first, too.

Reactions: thiave and AnonW123

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

I'm in a hurry and can't elaborate on my thoughts right now, so I'll just say one thing: I'm really hoping the plot is going in a direction that involves Calypso eventually being humbled and losing her edgy attitude. Don't get me wrong, she's a highly interesting character and I'm looking forward to spending more time with her, but her "fantasy racist" attitude is becoming a bit overdone. She was so much more pleasant at first, too.
She's not a fantasy racist, which is a laughable claim at best. She's an elf, a OP one at that. A princess no less, highly regarded and has standards up the wazzoo. So naturally she is gonna have an air of arrogance against so called 'lessers' because in her worlds and mind, thats what they are.

But breaking her... Oh... that will be fun...

Thanks for the headpat small fry. Much luv.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nullbot

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
She's not a fantasy racist, which is a laughable claim at best.

She literally says elves are superior. According to her, humans have "inferior" and "dirty" bodies and have limitations that are "inherent" to their lineage... and this is just from one scene in this last update. If you don't think that's "fantastic racism", I don't know what to tell you.

She's an elf, a OP one at that. A princess no less, highly regarded and has standards up the wazzoo. So naturally she is gonna have an air of arrogance against so called 'lessers' because in her worlds and mind, thats what they are.
You're essentially calling her a "fantasy racist" without using the term. An elitist, too, but that one's actually funny, since it is quite amusing to see her, for instance, being disgusted by an old-school bathtub.

But breaking her... Oh... that will be fun...
I'm not really a fan of "breaking" LIs and would rather see her become humble in a more subdued way, but hey, you do you. And hey, I'll admit it COULD be fun if written well.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm in a hurry and can't elaborate on my thoughts right now, so I'll just say one thing: I'm really hoping the plot is going in a direction that involves Calypso eventually being humbled and losing her edgy attitude.
If the story is going where I think it's going, then there's a big chance that that's what's going to happen eventually.

Might involve some sorrow and tears, though.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If the story is going where I think it's going, then there's a big chance that that's what's going to happen eventually.

Might involve some sorrow and tears, though.
Likely shes gonna find her world in ruin by the Founder, go thermonuclear, and then ride our dick to the end of time... Not a bad way to go out.

• Haha
Reactions: AnonW123

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
... That...

Okay, so last time, the rabbit hole was Eva having connections to Idriel and others.

Maybe... If there's some meat on that bone...

Could Eva have turned down The Founder...

And turned on her drive for Orion instead?

Literally, he looked at Orion and if he WAS at Aphrodite, it'd be to tail Orion possibly...

I don't know what to think here and this woman was known to make stuff up.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Likely shes gonna find her world in ruin by the Founder, go thermonuclear, and then ride our dick to the end of time... Not a bad way to go out.
My theory is that her memories are fake, just as Orion's memories. She has Idriel memories but a little modified by the Founder, that's what the box was making and why she wasn't ready, but she is a real NPC made from scratch, just like Orion. And when she discover the true she is going to break, and Orion is going to help her, just like he always do.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
My theory is that her memories are fake, just as Orion's memories. She has Idriel memories but a little modified by the Founder, that's what the box was making and why she wasn't ready, but she is a real NPC made from scratch, just like Orion. And when she discover the true she is going to break, and Orion is going to help her, just like he always do.
Considering that the Founder had said that she was Idriel's creation and that they're seemingly distant however, I'm not sure about the "modified by the Founder" thing unless you're saying that the Founder forced Idriel to create Calypso and then placed her in the box to be modified (this could play into a possible theory that she's some sort of clone of Anima (if you subscribe to the "Anima is Idriel" theory) and is being geared to be a more subservient replacement as the Founder might've caught whiff of Anima starting to find a way to break from her confinement in the Nexus (hence Thanny's words back in Ogygia telling Caly that she has no idea why she was even created).

But considering how the other weapons turned out I have my doubts and still think the Caly being shown as an orb of magic by Idriel and (possibly) in one of the slides of Orion's vision in his first dream was what she was being shaped into becoming until Orion and co messed that up by accessing Ogygia before she was ready. But considering we have no idea how much time has passed since she was imprisoned it could be that she absolutely has no idea what state her realm is currently in...or she used to know but thanks to being imprisoned in what is literally a box known to modify memories it could be that there are things that she remembers that are not as accurate (or as wholesome) as she may think.

I dunno, we'll see I suppose.../shrugs

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018

If you know or ever heard of Elf in literally any games and movies, Elf is always count themselves as superior to the others race. Because they first born with magic, long lifespan compared to most of the races that exist in most of the universe. So, Calypso being a princess herself with that arrogant attitude is perfectly understandable, it would be weirder if she's not that racist toward others.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes