VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
yeah but the same dev with his legacy. maybe someday update again :p like snake thompson "abandoned" then somehow update again :) sadly if dev can finish the good story :p

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yeah but the same dev with his legacy. maybe someday update again :p like snake thompson "abandoned" then somehow update again :) sadly if dev can finish the good story :p
He's already said, earlier in this thread, he's never going to finish this.

It was done when he was depressed and went in a direction he didn't like which is why he started again.

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
I have no idea what you've been playing but there is one scene with an attempted rape of his sister and that's it.

The captive girl is implied but never shown to be raped.

Everything else is consensual.
i know there arent directly any rape scenes but u know there are girls getting raped! Jessica or (nearly Sis) or Ghost?!

and i know its not meant as fap game but its a game with many different sex scenes and its out here on this side!

its the same if u watch GoT and u never see Sanza get raped but u know she get raped... one of the worst part in GoT with Bloody Wedding - but thats another story i used it as example!

Story is rly nice but if there are scenes that leads ur thinking in rape i get rly mad ;) sry its my personality

and i know that the dev needed these scenes for the story i was only telling i dont like them and i think there are a few outside who get a "turn on" on such scenes and i only was "thinking loud" ;)

MinNuyen

Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question: Is the first link (Download Act 3 v.4 Special Edition (Bugfixed)) only the update or the full game? I was confused because after I downloaded from that MEGA link (about 1.7GB), the first step into the game is to choose stats, and then the MC wakes up next to Gina and he already thinks about "using his power," as if I jumped into the middle of the story.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question: Is the first link (Download Act 3 v.4 Special Edition (Bugfixed)) only the update or the full game?
Under "Download Act 3 v.4 Special Edition (Bugfixed)" there's a spoiler in which you can find the links of the previous acts.

Reactions: MinNuyen

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Well.. Today I played through 2,5 acts becouse I still did not finish the last one. This game has the best super power plot on this site. Girls are many and contnent plenty. They are active and not only wait for Mc to do something. They are assertive and do things any human would want to do with their other half. To be noughty. Rape.. is only used by villains in this story. So why fap to it? Story of Jessica was so convincing that I started to think about adopting her.. or something like that. Violet.. this strong woman with big heart. Mom.. was somewhat plain compared to them, the only thing we know about her is how much she loves Mc and Gina. Gina on the other hand is fully exposed for whole story. Main heroine of it. Soo.. If to my family we add Sonic, Jessica nad Violet to Mom and Gina. That would be one happy bunch. Jess is the emo kid, Sonic superactive kid, Violet, stoic big sister, Gina, playful jealous big sister. Mom.. a Mom? Mc.. Big brother- father figure or little bro. Becouse many times he shows how indecisive he is. Like at the start. Mom and sis are open about their feelings but he still think that they can be normal family.. I need to finish this game at one sitting, otherwise I could not sleep.

What I meant to say.. is even if dev did not like the way this game went he could change it? To the way it was meant to be.. and all of those other parts of this story with the same characters.. I mean, some of them are interesting but really? Without ending definitly something you start to make other parts of it? Its seems silly to me, that dev cannot abandon this story. Like it has some deep meaning to him or his Patreons yet he does not focus on main story..

Still I cannot say anything bad about his stories. There is always something interesting in them, be it characters, action or anytning other. Great game and I hope that you will finish it properly in the future dev. So we can enjoy your complete work in all of its glory

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I hope that you will finish it properly in the future dev. So we can enjoy your complete work in all of its glory
He's already said he's never come back to this.

He's remaking it how it should have been.

Reactions: mario1994

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry guys, What links I need to download ? I'm really confused. I just need the "Download Act 3 v.4 Special Edition (Bugfixed)" link, are there all acts ? need to download one by one ? Extras/IF and Hi-Res Rending are needed too ?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry guys, What links I need to download ? I'm really confused. I just need the "Download Act 3 v.4 Special Edition (Bugfixed)" link, are there all acts ? need to download one by one ? Extras/IF and Hi-Res Rending are needed too ?
Under extra's download the all in one file for the first 2 acts and then act 3 v.4 for the third act.

drew

May 19, 2017
hahahahha i know why i forgotted this game.... is abandoned.... i remember playing the first chapters with so much illusion hahaha... trash.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I love V3x games, but can't make any sense of what's going on here. Is this a sequel to some other game?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I love V3x games, but can't make any sense of what's going on here. Is this a sequel to some other game?
No but with V3X's games you have to really keep up with the details and make sure to not click past anything too fast. It's all there up to the point when he stopped working on this.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
when is the next version coming out?
Never, as you can see from the yellow tag that says "Abandoned".
However, you can try his new VNs. Same characters but in a whole different story. Just keep in mind that at the moment we don't know when (or if) a third episode will be released.
Here the links :

Reactions: Kalléo
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes