Modder
Aug 12, 2016
i think he improved it(mother's face) at chapter 2 or i got used to it lol

love the game, cant wait for chapter 3

edit: chapter 3 out omg :D

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Like the models, aside from mom's cross eyed look. He tried to age her and just failed. The story is good. Just structured awefully and doesn't belong in the scene. Its a boner killer. We start with a great sis scene but end with absolutely nothing. Your supposed to build up and pay off not strong and fade away. had he finished with the scene with gina in ch2 and then did the mom stuff in ch3 it would be good. Also the powers stuff is way far away from the point of the story. A flimsy excuse to fuck gina that you obviously didnt need because she has an Onii-chan thing for you since forever. This goes with the mom too. Mom wants him in a bad way. So much that she's ok being his number 2 bitch.

Why does this kid need mind powers? He seems to have the charisma for other girls. Clara and jessica would both be interested in him with a little work and Violet has the whole badass bitch vibe going (the kind that gets wet after an action scene). With the generally 2 most difficult characters ready to ride him at his word, superpowers seem a pointless endeavor that's holding all this sex fun back with useless banter and excruciating dialog. Let him shoot lightning from his hands or something because mind powers have no purpose in controlling women when you can get them anyways. The idea of mind control is to accomplish what would be impossible without.

I know I said the story was good, in general the concept is. we got a bad guy, good guy, support cast on both sides all the structure is there. The writing is weak as hell. Marcus is supposed to lay low.....for 24 hours. 24 hours is laying low for a while? How did this super evil corporation survive so long being so impatient. Lets not forget retarded enough to let one horndog control all their subjects. At least make him smart. I have a feeling this fucknugget is going to be able to rape Gina. This is where I hope not. your supposed to be Gina's protector. Dont make the player feel like shit for failing his sister/lover.

Gameplay wise the story lends itself to the idea we would use these powers to have sex on tap. Where better programming would allow for us to pretty much go visit gina and ask for sex and get a scene. That would have been great. But no, we get this jarring mix of good with complete ass that frustrates me because it could be so good.

Reactions: darlic

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's a poorly written super market romance at this point, there is no choices or consequences whatsoever. Devs first iteration was better because we were playing a game, now we are just coming along for the ride, so buckle up buckaroos! I think the 'powers' he supposedly has are supposed to be like a magnetic attractiveness or something that makes his mom and sister like him and other people warm up to the MC, but in this sphere of games it's not needed. Call this a plot grey area that later on the dev will probably specify like some asshole kid playing superheroes with you, who keeps getting more powers by being vague. Marcus is a disaster, guy gets his head cut off but mysterious master surgeon has handled worse cases... right. If this organization can reattach peoples heads they could be making a lot more money doing more noble work elsewhere.

As it stands bad super market romance story, models are a mixed bag and marcus will probably end up fucking your sister, just you watch.

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
Like the models, aside from mom's cross eyed look. He tried to age her and just failed. The story is good. Just structured awefully and doesn't belong in the scene. Its a boner killer. We start with a great sis scene but end with absolutely nothing. Your supposed to build up and pay off not strong and fade away. had he finished with the scene with gina in ch2 and then did the mom stuff in ch3 it would be good. Also the powers stuff is way far away from the point of the story. A flimsy excuse to fuck gina that you obviously didnt need because she has an Onii-chan thing for you since forever. This goes with the mom too. Mom wants him in a bad way. So much that she's ok being his number 2 bitch.

Why does this kid need mind powers? He seems to have the charisma for other girls. Clara and jessica would both be interested in him with a little work and Violet has the whole badass bitch vibe going (the kind that gets wet after an action scene). With the generally 2 most difficult characters ready to ride him at his word, superpowers seem a pointless endeavor that's holding all this sex fun back with useless banter and excruciating dialog. Let him shoot lightning from his hands or something because mind powers have no purpose in controlling women when you can get them anyways. The idea of mind control is to accomplish what would be impossible without.

I know I said the story was good, in general the concept is. we got a bad guy, good guy, support cast on both sides all the structure is there. The writing is weak as hell. Marcus is supposed to lay low.....for 24 hours. 24 hours is laying low for a while? How did this super evil corporation survive so long being so impatient. Lets not forget retarded enough to let one horndog control all their subjects. At least make him smart. I have a feeling this fucknugget is going to be able to rape Gina. This is where I hope not. your supposed to be Gina's protector. Dont make the player feel like shit for failing his sister/lover.

Gameplay wise the story lends itself to the idea we would use these powers to have sex on tap. Where better programming would allow for us to pretty much go visit gina and ask for sex and get a scene. That would have been great. But no, we get this jarring mix of good with complete ass that frustrates me because it could be so good.
agree.Even if the game is not very good.
but that story.and this game is unique to the first person perspective.
that make me have a sense of substitution, even if my English is like a shit.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You can tell he love Japanese light novels. He does the same annoying bullshit and having no balls to go through. Funny thing is he got a power that can basically train people yet he makes this in a full blown visual novel.

I do like the model designs and thats about it.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Its different than your run of the mill game of this incest genre. He is not really some deprived sex maniac. He really cares for his mother and sister. Not just bedding them. I think the author is trying to relay that by not just dicking them down the first opportunity. I mean ethan is not fucking his sister again because her vagina hurts. He is not fucking his mother YET, because he wants to make sure his sister is ok with it. He wants to be with his mother, but not as bad as he wants to be with his sister. The mom wants him more. I think his powers is also his pheremones or pyschic energy. The closer people are near him they eventually fall for him. Marcus is in for a surprise. SO in the sense of a true game not really. As for a VN its good.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You can tell he love Japanese light novels. He does the same annoying bullshit and having no balls to go through. Funny thing is he got a power that can basically train people yet he makes this in a full blown visual novel.

I do like the model designs and thats about it.
MC is kinda a bitch, his dad basically tells him to be a man in the prologue and take care of the family and the first time he is tested he gets his ass kicked and his sister almost gets raped. Sorry dad, I am a limp wristed beta and didn't think to carry a hit the gym or learn self defense or carry a firearm... The constant pussy footing about his relationships is weak too. He admits he has had a rough time through his teenage years because he desires his mom and sister but he never acted on it even though they are constantly throwing themselves at him?

He really needs to man the fuck up, especially after the whole Marcus debacle. This whole business of superpowers is dumb too, it's probably going to go very cliche, wimpy beta male gets the powerup and then one shots the bad guy.

Reactions: jackkane

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He really needs to man the fuck up, especially after the whole Marcus debacle. This whole business of superpowers is dumb too, it's probably going to go very cliche, wimpy beta male gets the powerup and then one shots the bad guy.
Yeah I agree and its annoying. He's cleary going for anime/light novel crowd but most of them only like cartoonish animated characters. Wimpy beta male is why i barely watch anime now after I started reading Chinese web novels.

Reactions: Adoringfan

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah I agree and its annoying. He's cleary going for anime/light novel crowd but most of them only like cartoonish animated characters. Wimpy beta male is why i barely watch anime now after I started reading Chinese web novels.
Would be a good change of pace instead of the Nip beta fags you see in animu and mango, got any suggestions?

Reactions: darlic

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Its different than your run of the mill game of this incest genre. He is not really some deprived sex maniac. He really cares for his mother and sister. Not just bedding them. I think the author is trying to relay that by not just dicking them down the first opportunity. I mean ethan is not fucking his sister again because her vagina hurts. He is not fucking his mother YET, because he wants to make sure his sister is ok with it. He wants to be with his mother, but not as bad as he wants to be with his sister. The mom wants him more. I think his powers is also his pheremones or pyschic energy. The closer people are near him they eventually fall for him. Marcus is in for a surprise. SO in the sense of a true game not really. As for a VN its good.
Yeah MC is kind and thats ok, and I have considered that his powers have corrupted his family all along. But as a VN I'm sorry but its complete shit. There is two entirely separate stories being thrust together with no comprehensible sense. The mind powers plot is nonsensical to the family plot and vice versa. which if the corruption of the family is true, the MC would be devastated to know he unintentionally corrupted his family and would completely make a happy situation a tragic one. its a no win scenario as written. the MC either goes against character and is cool with it. or becomes mindfucked by it.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think the solution is to go back into the past and suicide before he is born like in the Butterfly Effect.

U

User_10739

with all the hot babes in this, why is he doting over his homely mom...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
well looks like he learned how to play the patreon game. side content for higher payiing patrons with a shutout period for anyone who hasn't paid. Feel sorry for the 35 patrons he's got. This game wont last when you pull dick moves too early. He should have been showing goodwill and a desire to get anyone to just look at and enjoy his game and be thankful for what patrons he gets. as he improves he can take those other steps (though I wouldn't bother. just makes ppl want it for free even more).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I had to resort to using "MegaDownloader".

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes