VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
look like the Act02 v0.1 this ver is out

but i don't know this ver name means?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I don't understand this version... is a new game? where do I find the first act completed? I missed something important in the first act?

U

User_10739

I dislike being forced to sleep with the homely mom but enjoyed the update nonetheless...

Reactions: Gio

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I dislike being forced to sleep with the homely mom but enjoyed the update nonetheless...
well the games idea of choice is pretty useless. more for show than anything else. His patreon shows a walkthrough where kissing the mom gives you +1 daring but I'm not sure how that would even work to what end. I dont think you ever need to be daring to the mom or sister ever. you could just go up to them, strip them naked and fuck the shit out of them and they wouldnt object in any way. But your have mind powers so I feel that is bravado enough for doing anything with other people as well. Mechanics do not seem to make sense.

Reactions: Gio

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
my opinion is, i find that mom is not bad. however he could make her hard to get (to sleep with) because the way she loves you is abit discusting... i think :)

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Well there is another bug so the link will still be different (for the last time I hope)

Edit hope this works :

Edit 2: Everything works with this file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes