VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
i am confused about the order of playing this game so i downloaded act2v2b does that mean i need to play act 1 first also the mega folder have chapter 1 2 3 and some fixes , how does that work can some 1 tell me what to download to play this game from the beginning

U

User_10739

The order is Chapter 01 fix, Chapter 02, Chapter 03 fix, Act 2 vol 2c.

Act 2 vol 1 appears to be included in 2v2

Last edited by a moderator:

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
The CG files are not compiled directly into one file but are compiled into a .pak file alongside the exe :confounded:

there

Nov 23, 2016
Please if possible remove the "rape" tag and instead put "netorare" because that is what happens in the game.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
It's not cheating if everyone is ok with it..
Updated the tags with the appropriate term.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I just finished the game and i have to say... It's really good! I wasn't expecting much but it surprised me. At the first look the mother really looks ugly as fuck, and somehow she is but it's not like that bad. When you look at her from side she looks more "normal" or even pretty, i guess that her eyes and lips was fucked up but it could be fixed. Regarding updates, from what i saw on patreon the guy seems to get better and better and he is actually fast.

Score: 6/10 for now. If he dont fuck this up with more rape stuff and do some animations i'll be giving him a 9/10 or 10/10 XD

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Sorry but I cringe every time Mother's giant face goes in for a kiss...
That's just my opinion though as reading through his page, the Mother has quite a lot of fans.

Reactions: jackkane and there

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This storybook is like 2-3 ideas being mashed together to try and form a coherent thought. I think the dev sat down one day and while brainstorming blurts out SUPERPOWERS! and then tried to get it to fit somehow with the prologue he had already written, explaining why the MC has no daddy. 'Son, I gave you super powers as a prank. I am going to die but please satisfy your mother sexually for me and while you're at it, fuck your sister too because I am dying and horny so let me at least enjoy these final thoughts... hmmmm *gulp* yup, that's nice.'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like I stumbled into some shitty harem anime.

Reactions: there

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
i open the exe with bandizip(enter ur extractor name here/winrar/winzip/7zip) and i can see the pictures no need to extract, decode or anything

there

Nov 23, 2016
This storybook is like 2-3 ideas being mashed together to try and form a coherent thought. I think the dev sat down one day and while brainstorming blurts out SUPERPOWERS! and then tried to get it to fit somehow with the prologue he had already written, explaining why the MC has no daddy. 'Son, I gave you super powers as a prank. I am going to die but please satisfy your mother sexually for me and while you're at it, fuck your sister too because I am dying and horny so let me at least enjoy these final thoughts... hmmmm *gulp* yup, that's nice.'

I do not necessarily agree with you with the exclusion of the harem part which I think may very well be the case (and because I hope that is something that does not happen). That is because it is kind of realistic to see how people would actually be like if they were is a spider-man like situation as let us admit, we would only get in the way if we were in such a situation and we would try to make professionals handle such situations (why? because we need to be alive for our mother and sister).

Seriously though I really hope that it does not turn into a harem situation because that to me would feel like crap, instead I would like to help other characters get men who would take care of them but that is my personal opinion.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Basically the dev watched an episode of Masou Gakuen HxH and thought 'Eros' was a coolest character ever and made a more beta version of him in an incest game.

Reactions: Dend82
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes