VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
In the location where you have installed the game , go to folder renpy > common and find the file 00console.rpy then right click on it and Open with Notepad or Notepad ++ (make sure you un-check the box Always use this app to open .rpy files) and find config.console = False then change False to True and save.

After you done all that Shift + O in game to open console.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
In the location where you have installed the game , go to folder renpy > common and find the file 00console.rpy then right click on it and Open with Notepad or Notepad ++ (make sure you un-check the box Always use this app to open .rpy files) and find config.console = False then change False to True and save.

After you done all that Shift + O in game to open console.
Does that work for Act 2 v3a? Not sure it's a renpy game.. I see a Ethan_Legacy_Fourth.exe and handful of files.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Oh , that works only for renpy game. But not sure there is a point using cheats for now.

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Could someone edit the first post and indicate what we should grab to play this game. The structure is a mess, it has game name pc/mac, act and chapter in the folder. Not obvious what to get, are we supposed to download everything and cobble it together?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This is a decent sized file, didn't see Act 3 amongst the download, did I miss it or is there a second link?

U

User_10739

Could someone edit the first post and indicate what we should grab to play this game. The structure is a mess, it has game name pc/mac, act and chapter in the folder. Not obvious what to get, are we supposed to download everything and cobble it together?
The order is Chapter 01 fix, Chapter 02, Chapter 03 fix, Act 2 vol 3a, Legacy 1a

Don't waste your time on console commands as they do not affect anything in the gameplay

Reactions: jonny meatballs

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
OK, so download everything in the main folder, thanks. Who thought this naming scheme was a good idea.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
red=love, blue=lust, yellow=Jealousy

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
OK we have both EXTRA 1 and 2 which i'll be uploading soon thanks to someone who wants to remain anonymous. We are still missing the IF 01 : The New Model (Released for $10 Patrons), if any of you could post it or PM me it would be lovely.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The way the author is doing this is very confusing but i believe the timeline for the game is currently:

1. Ethan's Legacy Chapter 01 Fix
2. Ethan's Legacy Chapter 02
3. Ethan's Legacy Chapter 03 Fix
4. Ethan's Legacy Extra 01: The Morning Glory
5. Ethan's Legacy IF 01: The New Model (MISSING)
6. Ethan's Legacy Act 02 v3a
7. Ethan's Legacy Extra 02: The Movie Night
8. Ethan's Legacy Act 03 v1.0 (Change in engine to Ren'py)

Side-Story Daryce 1.b (Ren'py originally supposed to be IF 02)

The only file we're missing the the IF 01: The New Model

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ok i have everything ready in a folder to upload but i'm still missing the god damn IF story. It's a 10 Dollar tier only.

Reactions: Gio
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes