VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Aug 22, 2016
Anyone figured out how to get the text to display instantly instead of sentence scrolling to completion in the older versions?

Act 3 v2 seems to be a full Renpy game, not an issue with it.
I use cheat engine and change the game speed to x20

Reactions: loqex

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can some please upload Act03 v2a Special Edition. The special edition should have more scenes.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I use cheat engine and change the game speed to x20
What cheat engine did you use? Can you please explain, it will really help out with some other games i'm playing with same engine. Everything is so slow, have no idea why they don't use Renpy.

Aug 22, 2016
What cheat engine did you use? Can you please explain, it will really help out with some other games i'm playing with same engine. Everything is so slow, have no idea why they don't use Renpy.
By cheat engine I mean Cheat Engine

then I tick the speed hack checkbox and I set the slider to 20

U

User_10739

I played both the regular & SE and didn't see any difference... Maybe I missed something?

Reactions: Abitdeals

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
This game seems to be a mess TBH. It needs to have all content in one game instead of all these additions.

Reactions: Abitdeals

Abitdeals

Mar 4, 2017
I played both the regular & SE and didn't see any difference... Maybe I missed something?
There are some extra images, like mother BJ and touching sister, nothing major.
You can see them in the folder : game/images/scenes/day01/extra ..// day02/extra etc.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Information: Seems like the author took my advise and will now update the same .exe instead of separating them in acts. The OP is a bit messy since the naming for the games are messy to start with. Give it a bit of time and i'll fix it all up.

I've already asked for the SE to my source, we'll post it when it's up.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added version act 3 v2.0 special edition. I'll delete all-in-one next update since it's confusing (it does not include CG or act3 v2). Mirror will be up in a bit.

Reactions: mastercuck
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes