VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
What's " player energy" console command. It's not "Player_Energy" or Player_energy" I can probably figure it out sooner or later, but it'd really be clutch if one of you knew right off hand.

U

User_10739

What's " player energy" console command. It's not "Player_Energy" or Player_energy" I can probably figure it out sooner or later, but it'd really be clutch if one of you knew right off hand.
energy = xx

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
So I recently started playing and it's quite good , I was a bit freaked out by the mom's face but other than that the model are quite pretty and the plot hold itself nicely still I have two question .
First does it matter what choice you make on Act 1 ? and how do you import your save from one chapter to another ?
A

Reactions: Matoke

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So I recently started playing and it's quite good , I was a bit freaked out by the mom's face but other than that the model are quite pretty and the plot hold itself nicely still I have two question .
First does it matter what choice you make on Act 1 ? and how do you import your save from one chapter to another ?
A
Unless i am very mistaken you cant move the saves from one to another. So choices made in an earlier chapter dont really influence the next one so far.

Reactions: kokotheworm

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Hopefully when he is mostly done he might combine all of the chapters in to one game then it might be easier for the choices to mean something?

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
so i just started to get into this, but can't download the all in one pack due to "decryption key error" from mega....dunno what thats about, so downloading each part independently now. does it matter about which version i get of each? for example, v3 vs v2, is v3 basically v2 but updated so i can forget v2, etc

also is there a different between v3a special and v3a?

Nemi

May 13, 2017
so i just started to get into this, but can't download the all in one pack due to "decryption key error" from mega....dunno what thats about, so downloading each part independently now. does it matter about which version i get of each? for example, v3 vs v2, is v3 basically v2 but updated so i can forget v2, etc

also is there a different between v3a special and v3a?
This is one of the unique games where almost every part is a separate game. The main story from the beginning is as follows:

Act 1 Chapter 1
Act 1 Chapter 2
Act 1 Chapter 3
Act 2 v3
Act 3 v2

Act 2 v3 is the latest version of Act 2, Act 3 v2 is the latest version of Act 3. They are separate stories. Fortunately, from now on it's just Act 3 being updated, with it being Ren'py rather than a different engine. Special edition adds a few scenes in all cases, but they do not affect the main story.

In addition there's a few extra's, but they're non-canon so you can play those whenever you want. They are again separate exe's.

Reactions: tam12345

Nemi

May 13, 2017
so should i play the v3 special or the v3 for instance, as i notice the v3 special size is smaller
I would take v3 special, though I don't know why it's smaller. It could be that the creator compiled it more effectively.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I enjoyed chapter 1 for the most part and played a little bit of chapter 2. I don't like the mini game interactivity of the sex scenes, felt a little bit clunky.

JustGuilty

Jun 19, 2017
New version is released just now. Standard version is free for everyone. However, there is also "Special edition" of this game and it's paid version. Can someone share "special version" ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes