VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added Patron only images (not game, just renders).
I'm sorry the OP is so messy but there's no other way right now, the author is just a bit messy even though the game is good. It's one of the few i recommend you to sub to him.

Reactions: Stubble Lady

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey i really liked the story ( i thought it was completed :eek: ) and played all chapters and arc , exept sidestories , so can we go " further " with jessica ? Or i maybe missed it during my time playing it , Thank you ( sorry for offtopic question ) and Thanks for the game :)

U

User_10739

Hey i really liked the story ( i thought it was completed :eek: ) and played all chapters and arc , exept sidestories , so can we go " further " with jessica ? Or i maybe missed it during my time playing it , Thank you ( sorry for offtopic question ) and Thanks for the game :)
It looks like that is coming.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If you like broken girls maybe, I found her story way too ridiculous. She got emotional over you buying her lunch yet she is supposed to be a model? Like no one has ever bought her lunch before... In all honesty though the dev only recently added the actual 'game' mechanic (your lame powers) a patch or two ago so everything up until that point is a strange intro. Sex scenes are all clunky, so many
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everywhere (sis always in yo face!). I had to use cheat engine because the skip feature wasn't fast enough for this game.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
It's more about the Sadako look, it's really my aesthetics. I don't remember much of the story, but I think she was coerced to model by the rapist guy. Yeah, the animations are kinda bad, stills would look better, he made a post on patreon about what type of pov people wanted and first person won. "Actually, I was considering altering the perspective during scenes that will benefit from it, but ultimately decided not to since that will make the whole thing inconsistent."

U

User_10739

I find it odd that Gina was injected with the love slave drug and Ethan was the one to imprint her yet he doesn't have the ability to make her his cock puppet like Marcus with Ghost. She has low to moderate stats that should be way off the chart and she gets jealous which she shouldn't according to the storyline.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
I find it odd that Gina was injected with the love slave drug and Ethan was the one to imprint her yet he doesn't have the ability to make her his cock puppet like Marcus with Ghost. She has low to moderate stats that should be way off the chart and she gets jealous which she shouldn't according to the storyline.
Unless Ethan power already made her another kind of cock puppet years ago and the drug isn't able to override this.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
AKA Pre-Star Wars Luke. Hope he can take a couple pills of Growacet and become an Alpha who can shape events. Instead of worrying about others and letting events shape him.

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
I am confused. So in what order should I download/play this from the begining and how do extras work /fit in / what order. Mind blown :D

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I am confused. So in what order should I download/play this from the begining and how do extras work /fit in / what order. Mind blown :D
Download All-In-One then SE Act 2 + SE Act 3 .
You can delete the Act 2 and 3 from all-in-one.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
is it worth replaying Special acts if i played the normal ones espically act2 i feel like i watched that way too many times

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Download all the things and then save them to a folder, then take that folder and put it in the recycling bin

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
Download All-In-One then SE Act 2 + SE Act 3 .
You can delete the Act 2 and 3 from all-in-one.
Thanks. What do I do with CG act1-3-if-extras folder ? it has like 01-08 folders with images inside and no instructions where to copy each.

Reactions: Krull

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, do someone have those previous Hi-Res renders of Ethan's Legacy, those for the first updates?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes