VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

ticlock

May 22, 2017
How many days in act 2? It feels like I have abrupt ending. I have only 7 days. The last day I can have lunch with Jessica or Sonic. At the start of day 8 it shows stats of the girls, then I go to next day it show "..." and goes to main menu. I started act 3 and it seems I am missing something in the story. Do you know if I have bug or it is supposed to be like that?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
It seems that Jealousy is not used for instance (Act 3 v3.0 Special Edition) ;)

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
well looks this game is going hiatus...

Icy

Dec 31, 2016
Can someone make a list how to play this game in the right order from the beginning, 'cause I'm confused af!

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Act 1 is separated in 3 parts:
Act 1 .1 fix (My_Legacy.exe)
Act 1 .2 (My_Legacy_Second.exe)
Act 1 .3 fix (Ethan_Legacy_Third.exe)​

Then, you have an optional extra "The morning glory" and a so optional IF "The new model".
Extra : Ethan_Legacy_Morning_Glory.exe
IF : Ethan_Legacy_New_Model.exe​

Act 2 and Act 3 are NOT separated in parts. You'll just have to play the last versions of each, plus an extra after Act 2.
Act 2.3a : Ethan_Legacy_Fourth.exe
Act 2 Extra : Ethan_Legacy_MovieNight.exe
Act 3.3SE : EthansLegacy.exe (renpy game)​

Saves are not used between Acts and parts.

It should be something like that. Or he is even crazier than I thought :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Icy

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
It pains me to say this but he really need to be more greedy if he wants to survive on this patreon eat patreon world, he's too good for this world, too pure, even the walkthrough he gives out for free, for the quality and amount of content he releases each month, it would be reasonable to make some new tiers and whatnot.

dark

Aug 24, 2016
It pains me to say this but he really need to be more greedy if he wants to survive on this patreon eat patreon world, he's too good for this world, too pure, even the walkthrough he gives out for free, for the quality and amount of content he releases each month, it would be reasonable to make some new tiers and whatnot.
agree....plus he cant pretend too much if he keeps giving barely 1 erotic scene each update and even for free ....ofc less people are going to pledge

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
well looks this game is going hiatus...
Well his first goal is already reached, He said "Will ever break 1000$" but he is at 1022$
But then i checked the 2nd goal. "2500$" For better system.
After this i am now convinced that everyone uses the patreon donation for personal upgrades atleast once. Not only a little upgrade but from scratch.
Seen that same goal in soooo many projects

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
But i love him because of that. It' just so rare on patreon, to be this kind to all of us. Even if many people don't want to pledge, always want "more meat!", and didn't care about story at all... it's sad really. When adult projects with really great story very underrated, and some "trash" makes huge amount of money. Just because of paywall, and more meat etc. Not even because of quality.

Last edited:

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
I have issue when Ethan comes back home and finds mom in lingerie, game stops responding. Nothing helps at all.
Does anybody has similar problem in Act02 v3a, or even better - solution :)

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes