VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
Right, but does building up those hearts contribute anything to the game? Like would it unlock hidden scenes
jealousy hasn't done anything for me, but either lust or love (don't know which) do

like having your mom jerk you after pissing one of the days if your mother is high enough, or if the sister is high enough you stay in bed and fondle her, another is waiting for the bus with jessica and maybe her giving you a back rub, all i can recall off the top of my head

Reactions: Krull
U

User_71462

Is there a way to alter the love, lust, and jealousy values for Act 2, and are there any differences between the Special Editions and the regular editions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Today, fresh and new, directly arrived from , a few pics.

Here's the shot's I've done for Sonic. Included in the rar is the "Peek" edition. Thanks for all of your support so far.

Included is all shots that I've made for sonic so far, including a peek edition for each one. Thanks for all of your support so far.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Today, fresh and new, directly arrived from , a few pics.

Here's the shot's I've done for Sonic. Included in the rar is the "Peek" edition. Thanks for all of your support so far.

Included is all shots that I've made for sonic so far, including a peek edition for each one. Thanks for all of your support so far.
Thanks a bunch!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Some fresh news from ;)
(Yes, he smoked on the date :closedeyesmile:)
---------------------------------------------------------

Small update here, Ethan's legacy is progressing really well, and I've some things to share as of right now.
Ethan-2017-07-15-1.jpg Ethan-2017-07-15-2.jpg
There'll be segments highlighting the character's past and I do think that they are quite different from the content that you've seen before.

I've also made progresses on the character designs for My dominion. Sylvie had passed the final design stage, and now I'm on the drafting stage for Gillian.
Ethan-2017-07-15-3.jpg Ethan-2017-07-15-4.jpg
If possible, however, I would like to get a working version of My Dominion finished this month, but due to limited time constraints, I won't promise anything.

Thanks for all of your support, everyone.
---------------------------------------------------------

Note: My Dominion is his next side project, like Daryce is. He will not spend more than 20% of his time on it (I should say on her :closedeyesmile:).

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Maybe he can learn animation before diving into 2 new projects. As impressive as forehead simulator: the game is, people who have epilepsy and are prone to seizures should avoid it. The 'animation' is pretty jarring and offensive to even the most liberal minded folks.

px305

May 6, 2017
Yeah the game is good but the animations are terrible.
It its me or the sister looks retarded? Like the way she acts speaks etc, I allways skip the scenes with her.

U

User_10739

All chapters in the op, plus it has been explained several times in this thread, the order they go in.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes