VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Kasey Specifies that this is the author's link ;)

on Google Drive

Reactions: Patan

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
there is any walkthrough of the scenes since act 03 0.1?

for exemple to start the scene with Gina need desire with 8 points.

Patan

May 28, 2017
thank you so much, i wasnt expecting see this when i got home :FeelsGoodMan:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
ok, thank you, i guess i am going to pass, a lot to download and does not look very promising, but great work anyway
Act 3 contains Act 3 , the other acts and extras are separate downloads.

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
can someone tell me what are the variable for the affection/desire of every girls? (sorry if it was already asked) because I'd like to see all the events in only one-playthough :/

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Ethan's Legacy Act 03 4.0 Special

Thanks a lot! I have a little time this week, so I was waiting for this update to look into the code a little more to learn about all the scenes I've missed due to me being rather random with desire/love/jealousy. Along with all the other updates, this will definitely be a fun week.

Reactions: Vrzl and Krull

flanby

May 25, 2017
If you just want this scene you could mod a little bit:

Open the file Day09.rpy and search for the line "Sleep with Violet in my room." if Violet_Love >= 30 :".
Now change the 30 to 1:
"Sleep with Violet in my room." if Violet_Love >= 1:"
Now when you get to Day 9 you will see the choice.

I hope this helps :D
Thank youuu!!

Reactions: Krull

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
Is there still only 2 sex scenes with mum?
4 in the basic game, first time, in the kitchen, threesome with sister then todays release when you sleep in her room

Didn't really like this release, the new sister/mother scenes are just previous sister/mother scenes but he's just swapped the pictures. Last release you had mother in kitchen, then sister ride and she gets sweaty, this release its sister in kitchen, then mother ride and gets sweaty

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there maybe something like a chart with the numbers I need to hid with each girl for the scenes to unfold?
I mean, a complete walkthrough would be good, but I'd gladly settle for that.
I have no idea which scenes I've missed in act 3 so far.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Hmmm... only way to get all 3 acts is in the google drive file? It is not able to be downloaded at the moment...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This game is such shit. If the models didn't look good I wouldn't waste my time. Goes out his way to have a female fuck other dudes. Then have some random chick you dont care about want to mess with you. While you got all the other females you cant have sex with her even kiss. He's milking this thing out crazy. The MC act just like a Shounen MC just he just fucks.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Wait, so each Act is separate from each other? The latter version doesn't have the previous ones?

U

User_10739

This game is such shit. If the models didn't look good I wouldn't waste my time. Goes out his way to have a female fuck other dudes. Then have some random chick you dont care about want to mess with you. While you got all the other females you cant have sex with her even kiss. He's milking this thing out crazy. The MC act just like a Shounen MC just he just fucks.
I have to disagree about the milking thing as dev puts a lot in his updates to advance the story and really cares about what he is doing while making shit for money and trying to have this as his full time job. Don't forget that devs have to pay for all the assets they use in a game, the models, all their clothing, their naughty bits and the backgrounds. This dev makes $1k a month as a living then goes out of pocket to buy assets so he is most likely living on less than most of consider minimum wage. When you factor in that some devs are making over $10k a month and releasing tiny bullshit qsp releases with stolen "brazzers" pics every 6 months it is hard to call him a milker...

Last edited by a moderator:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes