EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ151500_img_main.jpg

Overview:
One day, when her master suddenly ran off, the apprentice of a
for-hire monster hunting business went in pursuit.
She had only the master's letter to go on, which didn't say which way to go...
Can she catch up in the end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic, or maybe pixelated)
Version: Final
Language: English (machine translation)
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - - -

RJ151500_img_smp1.jpg RJ151500_img_smp2.jpg RJ151500_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Wait, are you the one ordering the monsters around, or are you the one fighting against the monsters? The pictures are rather unclear.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
You can have up to two types of summons fighting for you against the other monsters at a time. You can fire stuff yourself, but I think it's pretty weak sauce.

I don't like the silhouette thing. :/

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Wait, are you the one ordering the monsters around, or are you the one fighting against the monsters? The pictures are rather unclear.
you, a strange black looking thingy, can summon elemental soldiers to fight against creatures. whenever you are naked the enemies will chase ya to do lewd stuff with ya. once ya willpower is down it's game over.

Reactions: BrokenRose

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Is there a particular place you push V? because I don't see a change anywhere/can't start the game

EDIT:
Alright for anyone who wants an easy menu to navigate skip this one. Even with the minimal translation it's tough. If you do get to the stage select screen that is where you press V to get it to go to English.
The English is not good, even in dialogues.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
So the amount of game I could play (I rate my patience only like a 4/10 so if you wanna stick with it go for it) was the black void girl as seen in the bottom left of the boxes image. Not my favorite CG. I assumed that the top difficulty was easy, and I was very unhappy with how difficult it was, but that could be my inability to figure out a working knowledge of the controls. I was constantly mashing buttons to see if something would happen (which is how I started the game), and then couldn't replicate it.
If you have time to put into it, the CGs given are a decent example of game over screens.
Good Luck, Have Fun

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Language: English (machine translation)
The only thing translated are the menus and your stats.

The control suck, and it's hard enough just trying to figure out how to enter a level. Good luck figuring out what you're supposed to do in this game. I gave up on the second level, it's not worth the effort.

Feetguy224

Apr 19, 2018
For anyone who thinks you're stuck using a black blob for the rest of the game. Clearing the game on any difficulty lets you change all female characters to humans instead of black ghosts lol. This game although a grind in to get money and find a comp that works for levels, has amazing pixel art and good CG's. Would definitely recommend playing till the end.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The only thing translated are the menus and your stats.

The control suck, and it's hard enough just trying to figure out how to enter a level. Good luck figuring out what you're supposed to do in this game. I gave up on the second level, it's not worth the effort.
Check again, Sherlock. The dialogues are translated, but maybe you didn't press the right button in the right menu - so check above, post #5

Reactions: yoyomistro

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
After beating this game on easy you can change the girl's race from Shadow to Human, which makes the CG a lot better.

Also, the money is this game is easily changeable through Cheat Engine, just buy the Star Paladin and the Captain Genocide 'magics' and you'll be able to walk through the game after summoning them.

The Star Paladin is best for the slimes and such in the first level, but the Captain Genocide is better for the rest.

Nereid8

Dec 23, 2017
After beating this game on easy you can change the girl's race from Shadow to Human, which makes the CG a lot better.

Also, the money is this game is easily changeable through Cheat Engine, just buy the Star Paladin and the Captain Genocide 'magics' and you'll be able to walk through the game after summoning them.

The Star Paladin is best for the slimes and such in the first level, but the Captain Genocide is better for the rest.
Glad to see someone played the game enough to test the summons, this is the first game I played of this circle (and overall their first game too I think, hence the overcomplicated menus) and have been a follower ever since.

elql

Jan 13, 2018
yay there`s never enough action eroge....actually i think action(or side-scroller if you prefer) should already be a tag on it`s own instead of just being another one in others.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Huh, it's funny an English translation of this gets posted. I just beat it a couple days ago in Japanese. It's not bad, Acid Style makes some pretty good side-scrollers. Also check out Barrage!, it's more difficult but it's more of a classic style game where you're the one attacking. I think there's a translation here on F95, but I'm not sure.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes