Sunset-Breaker

Dec 7, 2019
I have a proble i trie to start the game but it just only open to me a strange menu once that i press new game and i can't do anythig exepct press Z and X that opens another menus but it doesn't allow me to advance, Any help?

Dreary

Apr 19, 2020
Wait, are you the one ordering the monsters around, or are you the one fighting against the monsters? The pictures are rather unclear.
You summon monsters to fight for you and prevent you from being raped by the OTHER monsters. Incredible game from an incredible dev.

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Ok, after a while i figuret it out how to run this game in english
- run game in japanese localization (Locale Emulator)
- in red screen menu press (z) and chose first position (z)
1627242043384.png
- while being in this menu press "v"
1627242187120.png
- chose to stage select (z)
- stage select (z)
- start game (c)
- finally...
1627242366580.png

Reactions: Rixen and VI16
Jul 16, 2019
The "inferno" mode in stage 7 really pissed me off, especially the rainy castle zone, not only the enemies are stupidly op, but the minions are freaking stupid as weel, they should've added the toggleable manual aiming system, not temporary like 5 seconds, like you press some key while facing in a direction, they will lock in that direction and attack/shoot, Necromancer's gear in this game are absolute bogus, it sucks bad.

Jun 30, 2021
Question, why is the cgs kinda strange in the sense that in the pictures on this website the main character has fair skin but in game she's just a void with a hat and cloak? (Unless the main character isn't supposed to be human)

Edit: I just read a little more and found that the human skin comes after beatin g the game

Sanico

Jun 10, 2020
I feel like this game would be vastly improved by Magic Missile being able to at some point do any damage. Even just giving it a power of 1 would be fine. Just... something. As is, MM has its (incredibly situational) uses (basically just air-juggling a single strong enemy), but you're still basically completely at the mercy of your summons' terrible AI.

I really can't even think of a downside of having Magic Missile just do (low) damage. All it would do is give you more options and diversify the gameplay. There is no reason I can think of for Magic Missile to do no damage (or anything else).

Either that, or the ability to mash buttons to break free would be good, but that might be going too far. Or just not having enemies that can just carry you just high enough that even your flying summons (due to bad AI) can't/won't do shit to help you.

Last edited:

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
I feel like this game would be vastly improved by Magic Missile being able to at some point do any damage. Even just giving it a power of 1 would be fine. Just... something. As is, MM has its (incredibly situational) uses (basically just air-juggling a single strong enemy), but you're still basically completely at the mercy of your summons' terrible AI.

I really can't even think of a downside of having Magic Missile just do (low) damage. All it would do is give you more options and diversify the gameplay. There is no reason I can think of for Magic Missile to do no damage (or anything else).

Either that, or the ability to mash buttons to break free would be good, but that might be going too far. Or just not having enemies that can just carry you just high enough that even your flying summons (due to bad AI) can't/won't do shit to help you.
Magic missile is supposed to be a way for you to push back enemies and regain some mana. It's honestly the best thing you can upgrade in the shop and I beeline upgrading it as soon as possible, especially since you can use it while jumping at later levels Seriously, try upgrading it and see how much of a difference it makes. The fact that it doesn't do any damage is inconsequential when you consider that it can yeet enemies all the way to the right side of the screen away from you and recharge your mana really quickly with each bolt that hits, letting you summon even MORE minions quicker than just picking up potion drops and stuff.

WhiteSpace

Sep 12, 2022
Game is pretty good.
even though it's probably a problem with my pc that made all the text aside from menu icons random symbols, i managed to complete most of the game in about 2 hours. the only struggle for me was learning which keys did stuff.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes