NevenVN

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
how much content is in it right now? i usually dont download first versions but ive found a few that are loaded with stuff so just curious
1200+ Renders and close to 15k Words! It depends on how fast you read, I guess. Or if you let some animations play out/skip some.

Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
we miss the kissing scene if we have over 6 affection? The top condition should be >=6. I have 7 from choosing all the +1 choices. I do see you use the >=6 on the second part of the kiss

1727154440885.png

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm not too far into it, but I really dislike the scenes and stuff moving on their own. There has already been more than once when I missed words on screen because it moved on before I got a chance to read it. Also, when something interrupts or unexpected happens it also isn't fun to have it happen.

I would recommend just letting the player click to advance always, especially when there is something that the player needs to read and even with interruption again I think it would be better to let the player still click to advance, just have the broken sentence end with "..." and the player can click. I think players are smart enough to understand that the rest of the sentence was interrupted. Just my two cents from the early part of the game before getting too deep into it.

As a final thought, I saw what Vortex said here and while I haven't gotten there, I hope it gets fixed and also if the game will have points and variables it would be nice to have a build in walkthrough that shows which options give points and what possible outcomes might be.

we miss the kissing scene if we have over 6 affection? The top condition should be >=6. I have 7 from choosing all the +1 choices. I do see you use the >=6 on the second part of the kiss

View attachment 4064908
As I said, I just got started and am not very far at all, so we'll see how everything shakes out as it goes.

Reactions: qaywsx and Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I'm not too far into it, but I really dislike the scenes and stuff moving on their own. There has already been more than once when I missed words on screen because it moved on before I got a chance to read it. Also, when something interrupts or unexpected happens it also isn't fun to have it happen.

I would recommend just letting the player click to advance always, especially when there is something that the player needs to read and even with interruption again I think it would be better to let the player still click to advance, just have the broken sentence end with "..." and the player can click. I think players are smart enough to understand that the rest of the sentence was interrupted. Just my two cents from the early part of the game before getting too deep into it.

As a final thought, I saw what Vortex said here and while I haven't gotten there, I hope it gets fixed and also if the game will have points and variables it would be nice to have a build in walkthrough that shows which options give points and what possible outcomes might be.

As I said, I just got started and am not very far at all, so we'll see how everything shakes out as it goes.
Same thing I was thinking, mentioned it on Itch. Have to keep rolling back every time to see what I missed. Dev did say he is fixing the Sera variable

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Housemate always sounds off so here is a simple patch. If povname is saying it then changes to 'sister', else if nor is speaking then it's 'brother', and when in doubt 'sister'.
The patch seems to be a decent enough quick fix, but I wonder if the dev is just not having incest because of patreon or such or if it really isn't supposed to be incest in the story. There is dialog about Nora's mother as if she is a separate woman from Mc's mother. So, either they aren't siblings, are half-siblings, or there needs to be a fuller patch made at some point addressing that and a few other lines I noticed. Still, this is a quick fix if it's supposed to be incest, and even if it isn't I agree that having then call each other housemate is weird. If housemate isn't code for siblings then it might be better to just have them call each other by name or something. Or have nicknames for each other.

Reactions: paxogre and Vortex@

NevenVN

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021

Thank you for the valuable feedback, I've already fixed the Sera variable, it was one line I overlooked—and I'm working on removing every single {cps} - {nw} dialogue. I'll copypaste here my response from itch for the meantime: It's affected by text speed and auto speed, so you can always adjust those if it’s too much. That said, I’ll make sure to reduce using that approach for dialogue—it never really clicked that it might feel unintuitive, especially for players who use auto or have different settings.

I'll post the scripts rpa file here in a few hours(or tomorrow, since I've been up for so long), my apologies. It's my first ever release, and I don't want to overshare/look for pity but it's been a bit overwhelming since I was planning on waiting a few days before posting here after itch so I can fix stuff there first and not have divided attention lol. It's really disappointing to hear that you've had a bad experience though, I'm sorry about that.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you for the valuable feedback, I've already fixed the Sera variable, it was one line I overlooked—and I'm working on removing every single {cps} - {nw} dialogue. I'll copypaste here my response from itch for the meantime: It's affected by text speed and auto speed, so you can always adjust those if it’s too much. That said, I’ll make sure to reduce using that approach for dialogue—it never really clicked that it might feel unintuitive, especially for players who use auto or have different settings.

I'll post the scripts rpa file here in a few hours(or tomorrow, since I've been up for so long), my apologies. It's my first ever release, and I don't want to overshare/look for pity but it's been a bit overwhelming since I was planning on waiting a few days before posting here after itch so I can fix stuff there first and not have divided attention lol. It's really disappointing to hear that you've had a bad experience though, I'm sorry about that.
It hasn't been a bad experience, I'm enjoying the story so far, just some nit-picks. It's good that you're on top of it and that means a lot. I like it so far, so no worries, (y)

Wzighack

Feb 24, 2020
Any chance there would be futa|trap characters? :)
(Especially idol, that would be a lil funny, even more if there would be scences where some guys are lusting for "her" :D)

NevenVN

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
It was quicker to fix than I expected, here's the scripts RPA, I'm not sure if this is how to update small things but it should work?? just replace the old scripts.rpa
Fixed Sera Variable
Fixed Text Speed
Let me know if there are other issues!

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got caught up with the Dev on this game. Very glad the Universal Walkthrough Mods worked with this, as it lead to me adding to the Games to Play List.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this thus far, and looking forward for the next release!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@ and NevenVN

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I saw the previews...I came here for feet and occasional hot girl x girl harem action. This seems promising. Looking forward to it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes