• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
I've seen no indication of female protag, either in the works or possible. Guessing this will be a guy only game? Please correct me if I'm wrong, it does look interesting, but I don't play male protag games.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
PipPoad, that was a really good update!
Thanks for your work and efforts to build up on an interesting plot, terrific (but also horrific) atmosphere from renders of an intriguing apocalyptic world, compelling characters and some nice spice of mystery. Very solid so far!
Thanks a lot! :love:

There are a few spelling mistakes here and there (my "favorite" so far was 'coppupted by Nox'), one sentence is doubled and even some words are missing sometimes, so you might need to proofread your text and dialogues again. It's not a huge issue, cause your writing feels fine, but you may want to check these again.
Yeah, grammar is huge problem for me. No matter how much I check the text, there will always be some typos and stuff.
I'll try to fix them for the next version.

As mentioned by maroder before, there is indeed the flaw of calling Elina the "sister" instead of "childhood friend" (after the choice in v0.01) at two times in the MCs' thoughts - but unfortunately I can't pinpoint you to the exact textline (even I tried to find these after my playthrough again). But maybe other players can support you to find these more easily?!
Looks like I fucked up some code lines, or just forgot to use flag for sis-check. Good that it doesn't affect the storyline for now, because it would be a disaster o_O
I'll check it again and ask other guys about this problem, thanks!
Most of the renders in the Nox 'dream world' are a little too dark and could need a bit more brightness, contrast and 'spatial effect' for a deeper dimension (in particular when showing the tentactles or sketelons). For my eyes a bit too hard to see, spot the details. Otherwise your renders are stunning!
You may only consider to unify all of them into one image format (instead of using a mix of .jpg and .png), probably converting them even into HQ .webp format for reducing the file size significantly?!
Hm, it might for sure. :unsure: Didn't resived any reports with this problem, but I'll look for it.
'spatial effect'?
But what about the quality of the .webp picture format?
Apropos renders: as stunning as they are, the original textbox.png unfortunately hides quite a lot of them.
So to just avoid having to press 'H' or the middle mouse button very often...
Ah yes, some games even get rid of it entirely. Thanks a lot for the textbox and feedback, really appreciate it!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Played the game today for the 1st time and must admit it's pretty fun. I dig the dark ambient soundtrack and Nox design (which was the reason I tried the game) and hope for some nice close encounters with the latex creatures, the more surreal the better. The plot is quite interesting, which is good since there's no sex scenes here (at least in my playththrough) plus I got some Alien, Species, etc. vibes, that I enjoyed. So yeah, I'm gonna stick around.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Etlina's Principle [v0.02] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 111mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Played the game today for the 1st time and must admit it's pretty fun. I dig the dark ambient soundtrack and Nox design (which was the reason I tried the game) and hope for some nice close encounters with the latex creatures, the more surreal the better. The plot is quite interesting, which is good since there's no sex scenes here (at least in my playththrough) plus I got some Alien, Species, etc. vibes, that I enjoyed. So yeah, I'm gonna stick around.
Yay, nice! I was inspired by Aliens, even watched it in childhood on VHS videotape. That was... a new experience in my life, that's for sure :oops:
There is one sex scene with infected girl which catches you and prospector girl if you'll decide not to save her.
One of my main goals will be to create an unsettling and heavy atmosphere of a foreign and dangerous environment, where glimmers of love and concern will be seen especially bright. So far I have problems with this, but I am gradually learning and acquiring skills.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
colored character names

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

mc`s name will be still white,execpt the "thinking" part - the dev decided to use main_character instead of mc at the script
with this the main_character is bound to gui accent color

should be changed imo PipPoad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

extract attached .zip into mainfolder

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Wow, super strong start, and excellent graphics.

Really like the genre and themes. In short, this is frankly the best adult game i have seen since Village of Nightmare, and has a strong chance of superseding it, it things continue in the way they seem to be heading.

Needs some proof-reading for minor things like some redundant text and English conjugation, but all in all fucking bravo, man.

Last edited:

CrookedDick

Jun 7, 2022
This game is so good dev! Looking full of potentials.
I can imagine how it was hard to create such dark, tons of tentacular and skeletons images.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PipPoad

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
mc`s name will be still white,execpt the "thinking" part - the dev decided to use main_character instead of mc at the script
with this the main_character is bound to gui accent color
I never knew you could bind colors outside of the built in "character" function from Ren'Py. I was losing my mind when I tried to vary the colors of names (including the MC) because the dev decided to use a nearly identical color to the textbox.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Separate post for conciseness reasons.

PipPoad - What have you done?? This is honestly the first VN I've come across that has actually innovated in it's character design, plot, and setting that I felt genuine excitement during this recent update. This should honestly be promoted on the front page to help signal boost your game, because I'm anxious to see this project reach it's conclusion!

Additionally, you're more than welcome to reach out to me in a DM if you need assistance with editing/proofreading. Your English is fairly good already, and I don't mind volunteering my time for the few instances of dialogue that contain minor errors.

Seriously, job well done on this update!

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes