PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Publishing a novel part seems a bit hyperbolic, but I agree with your post. You can tell that the dev probably isn't a native English speaker. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't really have prior writing experience, either. But this dev certainly has story-telling talent that sits well above the average.
Yeah, it's not my first language. The big problem is that I can understand English quite well and even +80% of my subscriptions on YouTube are english talkers. But the grammar... We never became friends since high school :rolleyes:
In those days, I wrote little short stories, and even started a Darkest Dungeon fanfic, ahah. In a way, the main character from there became the prototype MC for this game.
The quality of renders is what grabbed my attention, and I'm glad it did cause the writing surprised me. Hope more users will have the same experience when they play this one.
"Came for the tits, stayed for the story" :)

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
The art is quite unique even among games in this site, looking at the black tentacles is this game inspired by the game prototype? :unsure:
Yes, this game was one of the inspiration source.
What type is this game be? The type that we can play with the Lis but need to choose one in the finally or we can have a harem and get all of them at the end?:unsure:
At this point I haven't fully worked out the LI storylines, a harem is entirely possible especially down the path of Nox.
Will there be more Lis in the future updates? What is the totally number of them?:unsure:
Will be more for sure.
Hard to tell, because it's already looks like 6. Depending on the path you'll choose, their numbers may change.
I can see there is a pregnancy tag for this game, is it mean we can actually make the Lis pregnant though creampie or it only show up as there are monsters force women to give birth more monsters? I hope it is not the second one.:cautious:
The problem with LI pregnancy is that you can't just slap that into a plot just for the fetish. It's a pretty serious event that has to be worked out in detail and put into the story and most of all - have impact on the plot and character personality.
The nox are being sexism! Why can't we have a hybrid bro but all women around mc(Not that I really want to complaint with)!:ROFLMAO:
Damn you, stupid sexist slime! :LOL:
But that's how it works, and then you'll know why.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, classic me. Thanks (y)

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I have 3 main ways in mind - pure human, neutral, and pure Nox. Since it's not possible to do all 3 right now, I'll focus on neutral and pure Nox, leaving the humans for the very end (because a lot of people here are just for girls in slime costumes)
"Sis and symbiotes" - that's more a neutral path, tho maybe there will be an opportunity to convince her to switch to the Nox side.
Any harem?

Reactions: Singleminded

Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
Been looking for something to play in terms of "VN with interesting story", can't believe one would come from a fetish game lol. Keep up the good work and take it on your own pace lad

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Game and story was sooo good... Cannot wait for more. Hope there will be some romances, Couse both Nox girls were good.

Also day 1 buy if it ever comes on Steam

Oct 11, 2022
Great theme and wonderful environment. Just please, for the love of god dev, hire a writer. The grammar and writing was so horrendous at points I had to close the game and take a break just to keep myself engaged.

Jun 21, 2023
Great theme and wonderful environment. Just please, for the love of god dev, hire a writer. The grammar and writing was so horrendous at points I had to close the game and take a break just to keep myself engaged.
While it's not be on Dickens level writing, it's not a horrendous you make it out to be. Though it could use some polishing.

Reactions: Gorse

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Thanks!
Immovable big tentacles are not so hard to pose, but small one like Ivi's is just a nightmare - it have too many bones. I was thinking to make them in ZBrush, where you can create them just in a few move of the hand. They will be static and without bones, but that's might be faster then jerking off for 5 minuts just for position change :LOL:
Well make one with brush and another normally, show it to us and ask for feedback.

From Prototype too, yeah.
My sources of inspiration also include Half Life, X-COM, Final Station and S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>STALKER
I have so many mods for Anomaly the Ai went killing my companions and befriending zombies somehow.

I only ask which do you think is best girl Hip or Anna?

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
While it's not be on Dickens level writing, it's not a horrendous you make it out to be. Though it could use some polishing.
I was contacted by a good writer who offered to help me proofread the text. At the moment, many lines of dialogue have been rewritten in a beautiful literary style, so this problem will be solved.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Well make one with brush and another normally, show it to us and ask for feedback.
Good idea (y)
>STALKER
I have so many mods for Anomaly the Ai went killing my companions and befriending zombies somehow.
Classic modded Stalker :LOL:
Personally, I've only played vanilla versions, but I know what modders are capable of.
I only ask which do you think is best girl Hip or Anna?
Sorry, I didn't quite understand what kind of girls you are talking about :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes