FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Classic modded Stalker :LOL:
Personally, I've only played vanilla versions, but I know what modders are capable of.

Sorry, I didn't quite understand what kind of girls you are talking about :unsure:
My bad, I've been playing with mods so long, I've forgotten some characters don't exist in Vanilla. I play mostly Stalker Anomaly (Its free!).

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
My bad, I've been playing with mods so long, I've forgotten some characters don't exist in Vanilla. I play mostly Stalker Anomaly (Its free!).
"Hip"
Looks tough
Works for a Duty
Probably have strong arms and pack of abs to wear all this heavy gear and weapon

I guess she is the best :unsure:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I liked this game a lot. The game has been perfect for me so far. I played the whole content non-stop without any naked titties so that's something :KEK:

Are you planning to add virgin LIs? Is Elina a virgin? any plans of adding Animations in future?

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I liked this game a lot. The game has been perfect for me so far. I played the whole content non-stop without any naked titties so that's something :KEK:

Are you planning to add virgin LIs? Is Elina a virgin? any plans of adding Animations in future?
Glad to hear!
"Are you planning to add virgin LIs?" - why not. I guess this is some kind of fetish for some people, and I don't see any problems in that :unsure:
"Any plans of adding Animations in future?" - there are. I'll try to make some in the future, tho it might be too junky and cringe since I didn't work with animations at all and it's pretty hard to make them in Daz (which I'm using for visual)

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Glad to hear!
"Are you planning to add virgin LIs?" - why not. I guess this is some kind of fetish for some people, and I don't see any problems in that :unsure:
"Any plans of adding Animations in future?" - there are. I'll try to make some in the future, tho it might be too junky and cringe since I didn't work with animations at all and it's pretty hard to make them in Daz (which I'm using for visual)
Your renders quality are fucking great so I don't think you will do a half ass job with animations. I wasn't talking only about lewd animations though. Some small animations here and there during the game. Like 'City of broken dreamers' has many non-lewd animations and it makes the experience much better.

Regarding virgins, well it's not just a fetish for me. I actually prefer virgins. Non Virgin LIs are fine too as long as they don't talk about their sexual past but virgins are better imo. So it's great that you'll add virgins. Hope those virgins will be main girls.

A small suggestion. In case if you never thought of adding virgins before, the 4 girls you introduced so far never talked about their sexual past so you can make some of them virgins easily.

Anyways I had a great time so far and I'll stick around whatever decision you make.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PipPoad

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
If you're going to add animations I highly recommend using Blender rather than Daz. Despite having a somewhat steep learning curve, you'll gain access to a massive library of user-made addons which could make the animation process easier.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
If you're going to add animations I highly recommend using Blender rather than Daz. Despite having a somewhat steep learning curve, you'll gain access to a massive library of user-made addons which could make the animation process easier.
Blender is 100 times better for animations, yes. But the problem is "how to make the final product". Making animations in Blender means that you must render all frames here (with all enviroment, make similar light, composition and stuff) or somehow export animations into Daz, use them on characters and render here. But I don't know if it is even possible, so first option looks more real because you can export characters and object from Daz into other 3d file formats freerly.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Blender is 100 times better for animations, yes. But the problem is "how to make the final product". Making animations in Blender means that you must render all frames here (with all enviroment, make similar light, composition and stuff) or somehow export animations into Daz, use them on characters and render here. But I don't know if it is even possible, so first option looks more real because you can export characters and object from Daz into other 3d file formats freerly.
I must thank you again for making a game like this my friend. A game where I can romance a black latex slime/symbiote girl is a game of my dreams. No other game has such love interests. The more latex/rubber and slime the better!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I don't like virgins at all, I want an experienced slut accomplice to help me corrupt the entire world, turning all the other girls into promiscuous sluts as well :devilish: Raw and untamed!

gollum-lotr.gif

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I don't like virgins at all, I want an experienced slut accomplice to help me corrupt the entire world, turning all the other girls into promiscuous sluts as well :devilish: Raw and untamed!

View attachment 2898879
Well, they are called 'Love Interests' for a reason. They are there to be MC's romantic interests. I'm not against an experienced slut for some quick fucks but I don't like sluts when it comes to relationships.

You can also turn a virgin into Nympho. It's not necessary for her to fuck around to have a high sexual drive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well, they are called 'Love Interests' for a reason. They are there to be MC's romantic interests. I'm not against an experienced slut for some quick fucks but I don't like sluts when it comes to relationships.

You can also turn a virgin into Nympho. It's not necessary for her to fuck around to have a high sexual drive.
Don't need loyal, I need fun :BootyTime:

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
Damn this game is really good so far. The atmosphere is superb and the game looks great. My only bit of constructive feedback would be to alter the dialogue a bit. It goes from this light-hearted convesation to shit hitting the fan and then to light-hearted humor and banter too quickly, and it doesn't feel natural. Let us see more of the creepy atmosphere and soak in some of the world before the light-hearted banter starts. Other than this and some various typos and minor grammar issues, the game looks great and its a refreshing change from all of the other games that are around. I hope this gets way more attention cause its definitely great so far.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I'd love to support this project but three+ months is too long between test builds for me. I need to see playable evidence of a developer's progress every month or two. If so I would've backed its Patreon with €5 a month long ago, because this story has great potential and fapability. Gonna keep an eye on this project and if PipPoad finds a way to increase production time without sacrificing storytelling quality, then he can count on my backing :whistle::coffee:

uncertain_blowfish

Aug 14, 2017
Dev! That game made me write my first post here lol!

Very original premise (seriously refreshing!), interesting story and characters so far and no rushing into sex scenes just for the sake of it. I really like the quality of the renders and world building so far. Certainly gives a lot of options for horror vibes and more adult themes related to catastrophe.

I appreciate the fact that the characters so far came out as unique skill and personality wise. I wonder if we will get any companions / LIs that will be more supportive of Nox-Queen approach and offer different reasoning for their actions?

I do not envy you thinking about all the options the Nox gives when it comes to future initimate scenes and creating them though. Sniper rifle looked like a possible lovecraftian sex toy (think it was living weapon?), but fucking hell getting your dong and pelvis shattered by slime harpoon-projectile when the living rifle decides it needs to "go off" too sends me running :D

Someone touched the topic of animations - from what I saw on different games threads these could either make or break the game. I think you would have to approach it a bit like business decision and consider if the time investment and risk & reward is worth the effort. Maybe there is some statistics about this lying somewhere? Personally I would love to see stable development cycle without animations for now just to showcase the progress - once you grow the project and support for it more, you can run a poll about putting time and effort into animations.

The only thing that jumped at me were some typos, but those can easily be hammered down in the future releases. Otherwise shit is looking awesome so far!

Cheers!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is under rated but the updates are just slow
I mean we cant really expect too much, not unless the interest in the game spikes a lot and gives the dev more reason to invest more time in working on the game.

Hopefully the game blows up in the near future, it really depends on it reaching the right audience at the right time. I am tired of these vanilla games plaguing the site, need some weird sci-fi/fantasy stuff.

Reactions: Gorse

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Woooohhhhhhh....that was awesome! Excellent stuff and I'm in love with Ivi!

Can't wait to see where this goes, really great concept.

• Love

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Damn this game is really good so far. The atmosphere is superb and the game looks great. My only bit of constructive feedback would be to alter the dialogue a bit. It goes from this light-hearted convesation to shit hitting the fan and then to light-hearted humor and banter too quickly, and it doesn't feel natural. Let us see more of the creepy atmosphere and soak in some of the world before the light-hearted banter starts. Other than this and some various typos and minor grammar issues, the game looks great and its a refreshing change from all of the other games that are around. I hope this gets way more attention cause its definitely great so far.
Thank you so much for the feedback. The mood of dialogs and scenes really needs tweaking, I'll take that into consideration in new versions(y)

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I'd love to support this project but three+ months is too long between test builds for me. I need to see playable evidence of a developer's progress every month or two. If so I would've backed its Patreon with €5 a month long ago, because this story has great potential and fapability. Gonna keep an eye on this project and if PipPoad finds a way to increase production time without sacrificing storytelling quality, then he can count on my backing :whistle::coffee:
Sure, I totally understand that. Thanks for the support, hopefully I can release updates faster in the future.

Reactions: Darth Sidious
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes