KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick Mod with choice recommendations ("Walkthrough") + some more game settings

===========================================
Dec. 10, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.02.1
Mar. 3, 2024:
- Tried to fix the Mod bug with the "graphical choices" in the game
- Added a cheat option for the game variables

===========================================

Download Mod v0.02.1a (~2MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.02.1a (~150MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
EtlinasPrinciple_01.jpg EtlinasPrinciple_02.jpg EtlinasPrinciple_03.jpg EtlinasPrinciple_04.jpg

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will you be able to be with the sis and symbiotes or is it a choice between human or symbiote

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply. For me I was confused with what was being asked...After hitting enter and seeing the platoon info, I thought that was all that was needed to start the story (and I thought later a player would be offered to enter MC's real name).
I see. Will keep it in mind for the future interactable events (if there will be any)
And I want to say I really liked the story and the remarkable quality of the renders so far... Also I like Lvi's personality, as she is becoming much more of a cute love interest as MC interacts with her...I hope the same happens to Jex.
Nice!
Ivi is surely pretty friendly in general and "easy going"-type, Jex will be a little bit harder to romance. But yeah, more interactions and personal events - stronger bond.
Though I hope we wont see the hybrids fucking each other with their huge tentacles. Then why would the hybrid love interests need an MC around? As I'm really not into love interest having or seeing tentacle sex.
I have no plans for that. Hybrids are not too social, and prefer to be on their own, sex interactions between them is very rare.
For the interest in MC - well, it's not every day you see someone who won't run away screaming at one sight of hybrids. And MC have a unique trait that makes him appealing, if not from a romantic, then from the point of view of profit.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
well the game's premise looks mad interesting, like living suits and if there's like a personality or voice coming from them, some sort of hive mind and i can already imagine the powers that come within it, i mean i've not played it yet but my mind's already making theories, i'm bout to play it so let's see it.
"Sort of hive mind" - is a pretty close definition. But it's more about the infected than the hybrids.
If you'll play - tell us if your theories coincided with the game ;)

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
will you be able to be with the sis and symbiotes or is it a choice between human or symbiote
I have 3 main ways in mind - pure human, neutral, and pure Nox. Since it's not possible to do all 3 right now, I'll focus on neutral and pure Nox, leaving the humans for the very end (because a lot of people here are just for girls in slime costumes)
"Sis and symbiotes" - that's more a neutral path, tho maybe there will be an opportunity to convince her to switch to the Nox side.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Really promising and a different game, enjoyed the update. Hope this goes the distance. Consistent mood and visuals and writing that was both high quality English and and yet sounded natural.
Glad ho hear, thanks! The "English" part is especially pleasant to hear, because it's not my first language and my grammar sucks ass tbh. But online translators, proofreader volunteers and beta testers are helping a lot.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I have 3 main ways in mind - pure human, neutral, and pure Nox. Since it's not possible to do all 3 right now, I'll focus on neutral and pure Nox, leaving the humans for the very end (because a lot of people here are just for girls in slime costumes)
"Sis and symbiotes" - that's more a neutral path, tho maybe there will be an opportunity to convince her to switch to the Nox side.
sounds good i just didn't wanna have to give up the sis to get Ivi or vice versa

Reactions: PipPoad

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I see. Will keep it in mind for the future interactable events (if there will be any)

Nice!
Ivi is surely pretty friendly in general and "easy going"-type, Jex will be a little bit harder to romance. But yeah, more interactions and personal events - stronger bond.

I have no plans for that. Hybrids are not too social, and prefer to be on their own, sex interactions between them is very rare.
For the interest in MC - well, it's not every day you see someone who won't run away screaming at one sight of hybrids. And MC have a unique trait that makes him appealing, if not from a romantic, then from the point of view of profit.

Hmm...I wonder if MC's blood will become an important factor that could aid with Jax's injuries, or with the hybrids nox affliction on the neutral path?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PipPoad
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes