Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Good to see the new models/animations getting filled out, liking the new additions. Also I think after playing through Lizette's events she's eclipsed Blanche as my favourite character. I appreciate the depth to her personality lurking underneath the whole sex-fiend thing.

Bugs:
  • When I move the cursor towards items at the bottom of the inventory the scroll bar returns to the top by itself.
  • Date in the tavern starts with the NPC in the 'face view' rather than 'regular view'. Don't know if that's intentional or not. Also resets to face view while eating food despite having changed to regular view beforehand.
  • During court events with two NPCs they tend to have the same name.
(No error codes :D)

Spelling Errors:
  • When you finger a female NPC to orgasm desperate is spelt desperatre.
  • Some professions (noble, guard, merchant, thief, smuggler, priestess) aren't capitalised in NPC's info box while talking to them.

Suggestions:
  • Would it be possible to add a Remove All clothes option during sex?
  • Option to tell NPC that you're not interest in them romantically which stops them from confessing to you in future. Though maybe Best Friend already covers that? Not sure.
  • I think it would make more sense for most NPCs (outside of maybe nobles) to call the player King/Queen/Royal Highness/etc by default rather than by first name. Or maybe your popularity with certain groups might change how respectful they are?
  • It would be nice if there was some ability to interact with petitioners after holding court. Like asking them to stay behind afterwards, serve as maids, that sort of thing.

Questions:
  • Is there going to be an animation added for when a date tries out the dildo you bought for them?

Looking forward to further updates and seeing the world fleshed out!
Okay, thank you for notifying me of the bugs and errors!

As for your suggestions, I do have plans for more interactions with the petitioners after the court (I just have to get around to them). Also, how the people refer to you depends on how you introduce yourself to them.

Reactions: straboavso1

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
are you gonna be working on sim games like this one, after this is finished? with players being able to do what they can do here and fuck who they want gender wise and so on?
If this project ever kicks off and I'm able to finish it, I did want to work on a Pokemon-type H-game with Unity. Something like those Ecchi-mon ROM hacks or whatever, but with fully fleshed out sex scenes, romance options and so on.

But that's a really really far-reaching dream, considering where we're at rn.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I quite literally can't start a new game. Any time I try, it crashes the moment I try to go to the Throne Room.
It might be that you downloaded an older version. I've noticed that the compressed file is still made for v1.26.00 whereas the fix has been made for v1.26.01

Reactions: Ssato243

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
If this project ever kicks off and I'm able to finish it, I did want to work on a Pokemon-type H-game with Unity. Something like those Ecchi-mon ROM hacks or whatever, but with fully fleshed out sex scenes, romance options and so on.

But that's a really really far-reaching dream, considering where we're at rn.
That sounds... AMAZING!!!! Moemon, but with seggs! I'm so down for that!!!!! I've only seen one game with that exact premise so far, but it's pretty basic. I say keep that on the 'to-do-list'!

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Keones

May 5, 2021
is it normal that every time I select the "can I touch you" option, the character is not displayed and there are only interaction buttons? This is not the case with blanche

Lokidarczyk

Jun 16, 2021
anyone that wants their save edited, let me know. but tell me what it is you want. max money, max stats, futas everywhere? be specific. (offering for those that dont know how to do it themselves)
I was trying to edit it so i get more futas but idk what im looking for any tips ? And any way to change personality of npcs ?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
is it normal that every time I select the "can I touch you" option, the character is not displayed and there are only interaction buttons? This is not the case with blanche
It'll be like that for every character with the new body type. I haven't implemented the animations for that interaction yet.

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Okay, thank you for notifying me of the bugs and errors!

As for your suggestions, I do have plans for more interactions with the petitioners after the court (I just have to get around to them). Also, how the people refer to you depends on how you introduce yourself to them.
Unless I've mistaken you here (which I might have done, tbf) I've been playing a bit more and whatever option I pick when introducing myself to NPCs they'll still call my character by name, rather than title. Even when I choose the kneel, I'm the queen etc. Playing as a futa so maybe it's something specific to that?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Unless I've mistaken you here (which I might have done, tbf) I've been playing a bit more and whatever option I pick when introducing myself to NPCs they'll still call my character by name, rather than title. Even when I choose the kneel, I'm the queen etc. Playing as a futa so maybe it's something specific to that?
Maybe, I'll have to check. At any rate, I'm going to expand the kingdom mechanics soon, so changing the initial name by which characters address you will likely be on my list.

Reactions: straboavso1

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Maybe, I'll have to check. At any rate, I'm going to expand the kingdom mechanics soon, so changing the initial name by which characters address you will likely be on my list.
Sweet, looking forward to it being flesh out. I was gonna add a quick edit saying that it seems some NPCs do call me by royal highness and others don't when I choose that option, seems to be random whether they do or not. But it's a super minor thing at the end of the day.

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
this might be too much of you but once the game is finished will you implement more romance scene between side characters and more sex position? (etc lizette get full nelson something and we get to know more about them)
it would be great

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
As of backer build v1.26.1:

There's an interesting bug/error that occurs that stops me from really getting anywhere.
When trying to advance, the 'old save detected, update by returning to your room' prompt comes up.
However after doing that and when loading the save, the scene loops back to the aforementioned throne room 'old saves' prompt and I can't really go anywhere. Same occurs if you go to a different area and/or use rollback.

Basically, a doom loop.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes