Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I asked a while ago if you were going to add Asian (Northeast Asians, Japanese and Korean equivalents in particular) characters to the game as potential love/sex interests or whatever, I believe you said that you would at some point? Is that still in the works?
I would imagine that to be a mid to long term goal that 'will' happen rather than a 'maybe'.
I do agree though, some ethnic variety would be pretty sweet, if for no other reason than bc Evalia is a place where ppl can and do come from other countries to visit.

Plus, there's also the fact that the dev has also confirmed both post v1.0 DLC addons and future base game mechanics to both explore and/or interact with other countries to a limited degree. Y'know, as the reigning monarch of a country ourselves.
I think the inclusion of other ethnic body types will come in time myself.
But yeah, a straight up confirmation from the dev would be cool too. Just bare in mind that the game is a single person project done in the dev's off time when not dealing with real life stuff, as is the norm for most indie projects.
If anything, I'm amazed/impressed by the overall level of consistency they've managed to keep up til now.
A credit to their rep in my book.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
during the drinking competition (on a date), i get an error after each drink.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 32242, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_3
  File "game/script.rpy", line 33834, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_7
  File "game/script.rpy", line 34999, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_10
  File "game/script.rpy", line 38348, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_19
  File "game/script.rpy", line 40209, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_24
  File "game/script.rpy", line 33942, in script call
    call market from _call_market_7
  File "game/script.rpy", line 80821, in script call
    call startdate from _call_startdate_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 74045, in script call
    call dateinn from _call_dateinn
  File "game/script.rpy", line 69309, in script
    if (( 7sceneactor == "blanche" and random != 7) or (npc_drunk <= 2) or (npc_drunk < 7 and random < 9) or (random < 8)):
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 69309)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 33834, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_7
  File "game/script.rpy", line 34999, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_10
  File "game/script.rpy", line 38348, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_19
  File "game/script.rpy", line 40209, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_24
  File "game/script.rpy", line 33942, in script call
    call market from _call_market_7
  File "game/script.rpy", line 80821, in script call
    call startdate from _call_startdate_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 74045, in script call
    call dateinn from _call_dateinn
  File "game/script.rpy", line 69309, in script
    if (( 7sceneactor == "blanche" and random != 7) or (npc_drunk <= 2) or (npc_drunk < 7 and random < 9) or (random < 8)):
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1090, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
    raise e
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 979, in py_compile
    raise orig_e
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 972, in py_compile
    tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 69309)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Fri May 24 21:40:04 2024
Got it! I'll see what's wrong and try to come up with a fix soon.

Reactions: Kezza329

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
youve got non con options, may i suggest being able to utilise being a power thirsty dictator and demanding and black mailing people "do this or i will say this" "do this or be locked in the dungeons" "do this or i will put you on the wall of shame" "do this or you will face execution or exile" and being able to actually do it if they refuse.
I want to do something to this extent in the future, when I expand the Order/Fame/Depravity features. Basically, with high Order and low Fame, you will be able to play a bit like a tyrant, and people will fear you, giving you additional interaction options.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I asked a while ago if you were going to add Asian (Northeast Asians, Japanese and Korean equivalents in particular) characters to the game as potential love/sex interests or whatever, I believe you said that you would at some point? Is that still in the works?
I will, but it will be a long while before I get to adding other kingdoms and regions into the game.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
aya, New update new start. I invite my friend to try the game and they liking it. I playing too but sperately and we discover that there some typo and they expect lewd traits to more accept into advance like player being firtly and touching them they would accept but nope. They also got depress maid as a crush cuz unique dialogue Also, I didn't know u can stay virgin to the church and that is nice. I want to suggest that NPC can have a talk to player too (In my mind I imaging when you call them over and they like How have you been? Been good? for generic or no traits NPC and if player talk with them they will talk back and asking stuff or gift stuff after player gift alot or while in talking with them) and maybe gift player in long run? like Sims game that if you are best friend they will be friendly toward you when you greet them more and should be opposite if u greet them. well, Let's say i suggest heavily on dialogue with npc traits. then also traits have more impact on certains. my friend tho they simply say they more into when npc approach player instead of player going up to them type game. I will play more soon but I not alone in most of time.

They wish for improving combat. plan for armor and weapon soon? and stat about 150 still easily beaten tho they dont say where they get beaten
I will expand the combat mechanics in the future, once I start implementing adventures and quests into the game.

Also, right now, there is a simple armor mechanic. You can buy basic warrior armor from the blacksmith and it will reduce the amount of damage you receive in combat.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Interesting.
See, I did something similar with the population makeup of my run bc... who the hell wouldn't want a harem the size of a literal city-state! That's like a whole country to yourself to do with what you please! But, the roleplayer in me was like, 'but wait, we need babies and a means to pop out them babies'... which is why I had futas too.
My point here is that I have fully female and futas running around and do regularly run into both. Hell, a few on my VIP list are futas.
Odd how you don't seem to be running into any though.
Ran into a quite a few virgins too... which made me chuckle given the EXTREMELY sex positive native culture.
Anyway, yeah. I have the same 100% ratio of females and futas and have no issue running into futas myself..
Ha ha ha, I think this is a question of probability, but even though it is a pseudorandom number, I am still difficult to predict, so I will ask whether there is the possibility of complete manipulation, after all, if I rely on my luck, some special situations may take a long time to experience.
In any case, I'll try again to see if those established roles change.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I want to do something to this extent in the future, when I expand the Order/Fame/Depravity features. Basically, with high Order and low Fame, you will be able to play a bit like a tyrant, and people will fear you, giving you additional interaction options.
Looking forward to that! Well, not really for the non-con stuff per se, but for just the possibilities themselves!

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
For anyone curious but not a supporter yet, either patreon or Subscribstar, there's a mechanics focus dev poll up.
I personally support via subscribestar myself, but I get ppl have their circumstances. That said, I'm not a fan of content restrictions on support platforms like those, hence why I chose subscribestar.

Anyway, I digress.

I voted for the kingdom stats mechanics expansion! I love me those unique interactions/events!

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
would be great if there were some pics of new changelog interaction/poses etc, hence the game is too buggy and sometimes people miss new stuff.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
would be great if there were some pics of new changelog interaction/poses etc, hence the game is too buggy and sometimes people miss new stuff.
I know, but I wanted to update them after I changed the game's logo and main menu, finally.

I haven't got around to it yet.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
just curious, whats the eta for that update? also, whats your goal for the game to be in its finished state?
For full implementation, at least a month (there wil be a lot of poses and animation tweaks to take care of, plus I want to work on some other stuff in the meantime).

As for the finished state of the game, it's hard to describe, because there is a ton of things I haven't even begun implementing, but the bare minimum would be: complete main story, complete city map, functional world map, complete court and dungeon crawling mechanics for world exploration.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
For full implementation, at least a month (there wil be a lot of poses and animation tweaks to take care of, plus I want to work on some other stuff in the meantime).

As for the finished state of the game, it's hard to describe, because there is a ton of things I haven't even begun implementing, but the bare minimum would be: complete main story, complete city map, functional world map, complete court and dungeon crawling mechanics for world exploration.
are you gonna be working on sim games like this one, after this is finished? with players being able to do what they can do here and fuck who they want gender wise and so on?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
are you gonna be working on sim games like this one, after this is finished? with players being able to do what they can do here and fuck who they want gender wise and so on?
cause i will say. sims like this that aint HTML are a breath of fresh air, especially cause you let the players choose what theyre into

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Good to see the new models/animations getting filled out, liking the new additions. Also I think after playing through Lizette's events she's eclipsed Blanche as my favourite character. I appreciate the depth to her personality lurking underneath the whole sex-fiend thing.

Bugs:
  • When I move the cursor towards items at the bottom of the inventory the scroll bar returns to the top by itself.
  • Date in the tavern starts with the NPC in the 'face view' rather than 'regular view'. Don't know if that's intentional or not. Also resets to face view while eating food despite having changed to regular view beforehand.
  • During court events with two NPCs they tend to have the same name.
(No error codes :D)

Spelling Errors:
  • When you finger a female NPC to orgasm desperate is spelt desperatre.
  • Some professions (noble, guard, merchant, thief, smuggler, priestess) aren't capitalised in NPC's info box while talking to them.

Suggestions:
  • Would it be possible to add a Remove All clothes option during sex?
  • Option to tell NPC that you're not interest in them romantically which stops them from confessing to you in future. Though maybe Best Friend already covers that? Not sure.
  • I think it would make more sense for most NPCs (outside of maybe nobles) to call the player King/Queen/Royal Highness/etc by default rather than by first name. Or maybe your popularity with certain groups might change how respectful they are?
  • It would be nice if there was some ability to interact with petitioners after holding court. Like asking them to stay behind afterwards, serve as maids, that sort of thing.

Questions:
  • Is there going to be an animation added for when a date tries out the dildo you bought for them?

Looking forward to further updates and seeing the world fleshed out!

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes