Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
anyone that wants their save edited, let me know. but tell me what it is you want. max money, max stats, futas everywhere? be specific. (offering for those that dont know how to do it themselves)

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
i change lizette to a futa and it doesnt work?
Why would that work though?
She's a unique NPC, not a generic one. Like, you couldn't just change Archibald or Eugene into women yet either. Save editing only goes so far here...
Just be patient for the system to be added to change things up on a whim.
Why are ppl so impatient to do things...?

As for the futa thing, I actually set it to all females and futas too and have no issue running into any myself. Though I did it more for roleplaying purposes than pure fetish related ones.

Reactions: Kezza329

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
i really look forward to playing this, and have over the long span of time its been in development, it is coming along nicely. however, i do feel the priority should be to ensure all existing body types and genders have all animations and sprites, before anything else is added. e.g. if you add more systems, also design the sprites and animations for them systems so they come out at the same time and can be fully taken advantage of. this game has so much potential, but atm, alot of the systems are either yet to be further expanded from earlier builds, or existing new features yet to be expanded on at all. however thats my main critique. add pubes too, ass pubes, armpits, body hair, leg hair, dick, balls, vaginal etc. available for all genders

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Why would that work though?
She's a unique NPC, not a generic one. Like, you couldn't just change Archibald or Eugene into women yet either. Save editing only goes so far here...
Just be patient for the system to be added to change things up on a whim.
Why are ppl so impatient to do things...?

As for the futa thing, I actually set it to all females and futas too and have no issue running into any myself. Though I did it more for roleplaying purposes than pure fetish related ones.
nothing about impatience, i was asking a question. which is exactly what this thread is for, to make requests, to ask questions. which if you read the developer notes, is exactly what theyve asked of us to do. so hold your horses, but i do appreciate where youre coming from, i know you intend no malice

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
nothing about impatience, i was asking a question. which is exactly what this thread is for, to make requests, to ask questions. which if you read the developer notes, is exactly what theyve asked of us to do. so hold your horses, but i do appreciate where youre coming from, i know you intend no malice
It's just a feature already repeatedly asked for and repeatedly confirmed to come in a future update.
Though, I guess if you didn't see those posts that's fine.

Reactions: Kezza329

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
during the drinking competition (on a date), i get an error after each drink.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 32242, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_3
  File "game/script.rpy", line 33834, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_7
  File "game/script.rpy", line 34999, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_10
  File "game/script.rpy", line 38348, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_19
  File "game/script.rpy", line 40209, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_24
  File "game/script.rpy", line 33942, in script call
    call market from _call_market_7
  File "game/script.rpy", line 80821, in script call
    call startdate from _call_startdate_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 74045, in script call
    call dateinn from _call_dateinn
  File "game/script.rpy", line 69309, in script
    if (( 7sceneactor == "blanche" and random != 7) or (npc_drunk <= 2) or (npc_drunk < 7 and random < 9) or (random < 8)):
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 69309)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 33834, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_7
  File "game/script.rpy", line 34999, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_10
  File "game/script.rpy", line 38348, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_19
  File "game/script.rpy", line 40209, in script call
    call bedroom from _call_bedroom_24
  File "game/script.rpy", line 33942, in script call
    call market from _call_market_7
  File "game/script.rpy", line 80821, in script call
    call startdate from _call_startdate_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 74045, in script call
    call dateinn from _call_dateinn
  File "game/script.rpy", line 69309, in script
    if (( 7sceneactor == "blanche" and random != 7) or (npc_drunk <= 2) or (npc_drunk < 7 and random < 9) or (random < 8)):
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1090, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
    raise e
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 979, in py_compile
    raise orig_e
  File "D:\Downloads\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\LustKingdom-1.26.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 972, in py_compile
    tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 69309)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Fri May 24 21:40:04 2024

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Evalia: The Lust Kingdom [v1.26.01] [VelvetGene] - Compressed

Win/Linux [258 MB]
- - - -

Mac [244 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EvaliaTheLustKingdom-1.26.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
aya, New update new start. I invite my friend to try the game and they liking it. I playing too but sperately and we discover that there some typo and they expect lewd traits to more accept into advance like player being firtly and touching them they would accept but nope. They also got depress maid as a crush cuz unique dialogue Also, I didn't know u can stay virgin to the church and that is nice. I want to suggest that NPC can have a talk to player too (In my mind I imaging when you call them over and they like How have you been? Been good? for generic or no traits NPC and if player talk with them they will talk back and asking stuff or gift stuff after player gift alot or while in talking with them) and maybe gift player in long run? like Sims game that if you are best friend they will be friendly toward you when you greet them more and should be opposite if u greet them. well, Let's say i suggest heavily on dialogue with npc traits. then also traits have more impact on certains. my friend tho they simply say they more into when npc approach player instead of player going up to them type game. I will play more soon but I not alone in most of time.

They wish for improving combat. plan for armor and weapon soon? and stat about 150 still easily beaten tho they dont say where they get beaten

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2016
I will definitely try to rework the female-futa ratio in the future, as well as general population mechanics.
Also, I do plan to introduce magic mechanics into the game that will allow you to temporarily or permanently alter the gender of the character.
I asked a while ago if you were going to add Asian (Northeast Asians, Japanese and Korean equivalents in particular) characters to the game as potential love/sex interests or whatever, I believe you said that you would at some point? Is that still in the works?

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes