OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
I too am having the throne bug. First day right after being given control. Was trying to go that party as suggested by the commander lady.

got this. Not a great introduction haha, but it seems to be new. Due to your recent update maybe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Game is bugged. Start new game leave bedroom to go to the throne room instant crashes every time. tried out at other locations but still crashes when going to the throne room...
Game is bugged. Start new game leave bedroom to go to the throne room instant crashes every time. tried out at other locations but still crashes when going to the throne room...
I too am having the throne bug. First day right after being given control. Was trying to go that party as suggested by the commander lady.

got this. Not a great introduction haha, but it seems to be new. Due to your recent update maybe?

Okay, noted! I'll go check what's wrong and try to get a fix out asap!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022

having same issue
Dang games broken, seems to be anytime you try to access the throne room. Seems fun though, Good job.(y)

Edit- Okay a lot of locations are broken :LOL: ill wait till it gets bug fixed. On a side note love the fetish amount this game has.
Ok, quick update! I found the culprit (it was a stupid indentation problem) and the fix is on its way!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Thanks for your work! But i also wanna know who can be futa? I turn on the 100% female and futa, but it appears that i only found females。
When you enable futa content, it turns one in four women in the game into futa characters. So if you have the population of 100% female and futa characters, it means 25% of these women have a chance to become futas.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
When you enable futa content, it turns one in four women in the game into futa characters. So if you have the population of 100% female and futa characters, it means 25% of these women have a chance to become futas.
Wow, very quick reply! Thanks to know. But I still have a small question, those NPCS seem to be all female, I checked almost all NPCS and found no Futa, is there a chance to change their gender in the subsequent update, and there is an option to choose the ratio of female to Futa?
That would be great if it did.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Wow, very quick reply! Thanks to know. But I still have a small question, those NPCS seem to be all female, I checked almost all NPCS and found no Futa, is there a chance to change their gender in the subsequent update, and there is an option to choose the ratio of female to Futa?
I will definitely try to rework the female-futa ratio in the future, as well as general population mechanics.
Also, I do plan to introduce magic mechanics into the game that will allow you to temporarily or permanently alter the gender of the character.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Interesting.
See, I did something similar with the population makeup of my run bc... who the hell wouldn't want a harem the size of a literal city-state! That's like a whole country to yourself to do with what you please! But, the roleplayer in me was like, 'but wait, we need babies and a means to pop out them babies'... which is why I had futas too.
My point here is that I have fully female and futas running around and do regularly run into both. Hell, a few on my VIP list are futas.
Odd how you don't seem to be running into any though.
Ran into a quite a few virgins too... which made me chuckle given the EXTREMELY sex positive native culture.
Anyway, yeah. I have the same 100% ratio of females and futas and have no issue running into futas myself..

Last edited:

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
would love an trans character option, aka anal only. or just add an anal only fetish option to counter that work
also some sprites and animations need added. as a futa character i asked to be fucked in the ass and i got a handjob despite him saying yes. then the chit chat is so repetitive, i got asked if im religious 5 times in a row

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
can we get a visible spread ass option? just more visual and animated options to where we see the actual ass hole and penertration

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
youve got non con options, may i suggest being able to utilise being a power thirsty dictator and demanding and black mailing people "do this or i will say this" "do this or be locked in the dungeons" "do this or i will put you on the wall of shame" "do this or you will face execution or exile" and being able to actually do it if they refuse.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes