Ren'Py Evelyn's Story [v0.1] [Rabbit Haven]

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
HS2_2024-06-11-10-49-50-836.png

Overview:
This story revolves around events in Evelyn's life. She is a country girl looking for adventure. She moves to the city and takes various jobs to support herself. She is perhaps a bit naive because she soon gets caught up in the corruption the city provides and discovers a part of herself she never knew before—or, in reality, a part of yourself you didn't know before.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-11
Release Date: 2024-06-10
Developer: Rabbit Haven
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

dongnghiepnoichuyen.png jaine8_4.png ngu.png emilyquest1-1.png

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Looks great. But hopefully you will include men of all shapes and sizes, instead of spamming only skinny weak male NPCs banging her

Reactions: timephu

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Evelyn's Story [v0.1] [Rabbit Haven] - Compressed

Win/Linux [126 MB]
- - - -

Mac [121 MB]
- - - -

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This story unfolds around the events in the life of Evelyn.
She is a country girl who moves to the city and takes on various jobs to support herself.
She then gets caught up in depraved things and immerses yourself in it.​
This story revolves around events in Evelyn's life. She is a country girl looking for adventure. She moves to the city and takes various jobs to support herself. She is perhaps a bit naive because she soon gets caught up in the corruption the city provides and discovers a part of herself she never knew before—or, in reality, a part of yourself you didn't know before.
I spiced up the overview.
Good luck and much success, Rabbit Haven.:sneaky:If you like the overview, by all means, use it.

• Love
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I spiced up the overview.
Good luck and much success, Rabbit Haven.:sneaky:If you like the overview, by all means, use it.
This is wonderful, thank you for helping me.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
sandbox? dropd and skip and ignore
every once in a while i'll try a sandbox out if i REALLY like the themes or the girls. but i straight bounced on seeing the city map. nothing is marked, locations are not outlined, no labels on things. if you like BigFish-find-the-hidden-picture games, you'll love this.

edit: anyone remember when people flipped out all over BlondieBear for putting a silhouette in a window to click on to continue? also not marked, not outlined, no labels. yea. they should love this too.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EvelynsStory-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: linus.quotes