GodOfKitsune

Nov 2, 2019
I check alicesoft twitter every day with hope that they will give some info about the game, but apart from the background, which has long been changed, it's nothing new :<

Reactions: Captain Wet Beard

Buff Imposter

Oct 30, 2018
so what happened to this game? i read all the comments
when will they publish the full translated version of the game?
also the first chapter and characters look similar to the first game it's a bit weird but acceptable i mean what can i do about it
sorry for my bad english

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
They are still translating the game, it just wont be released on steam. Mangagamer or somebody like that will probaly publish it.

Reactions: Buff Imposter

safet45

Dec 1, 2019
Here's everything that happened so far about Evenicle 2 and Alicesoft in general step by step:
Evenicle 1 somehow makes it on steam, uncut and mosaic free. It sells better than any Alicesoft title published by MangaGamer.
Alicesoft cuts ties with MangaGamer and starts to self publish Evenicle 2, removing MangaGamer and their cut of the money they would get from translating and publishing their titles in English.
August 2020, Evenicle 2 demo released. It contains mosaics, removed and altered scene. People call them out on the steam forum and twitter, Alicesoft says that they are looking into alternative storefronts.
6 months pass without any news.
February 2021, Alicesoft tweets how Evenicle 2 was banned on steam, without them being able to lift the ban. They are still looking for alternative storefronts.
May 2021, still no news about Evenicle 2.

I love Alicesoft, but them trying to self publish was one big embarrassment after another. Months of silence, censored demo and still no news is just bad. I wish they would just let MangaGamer handle all the publishing stuff like they did and hopefully we will get Evenicle 2 and their other titles uncut and mosaic free like we did before.

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
I'm a bit confuse about evenicle 2. If Evenicle 2 is sequel of evenicle then shouldnt the evenicle 2 can only have s*x on one person unless youre a knight? I still havent fnish the first one i stop half way since i got busy and so do the secnd game

PS: one of the reason i stop the first game is because the tsundere princess got NTRed, i like her to be part of the harem and yet. Just saying.

Last edited:

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
I know Clinical Trial is english trans. of chapter one
Question: after chapter one can you continue to chapter 2 in jap. lang. or it end aftdr chap 1?

Reactions: Noel22

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
I'm a bit confuse about evenicle 2. If Evenicle 2 is sequel of evenicle then shouldnt the evenicle 2 can only have s*x on one person unless youre a knight?
Evenicle 2 setting is its own unique world thus the blessing and curse works differently compare to the 1st game. As to why is that, its explained/revealed on 1st game ending. Also if i remember correctly, There is no Knight system in this world but instead skill/ability user and this ability users can have sex with any other ability user even if they are married to another person (not sure if this is only unique to this MC but thats what i understand from playing the game) although the 1st game blessing and curse still applies to non skill/ability user.

Noel22

Sep 15, 2018
I love Alicesoft, but them trying to self publish was one big embarrassment after another. Months of silence, censored demo and still no news is just bad. I wish they would just let MangaGamer handle all the publishing stuff like they did and hopefully we will get Evenicle 2 and their other titles uncut and mosaic free like we did before.
Since Rance IX is still being translated by MangaGamer, doesn't it mean that Evenicle II is being translated as well by MangaGamer? And Evenicle II was translated up to sixth chapter. Wouldn't it make no sense to drop translation of one game and keep translating the other game with the same publisher?

Reactions: Akn2ndiu

safet45

Dec 1, 2019
Since Rance IX is still being translated by MangaGamer, doesn't it mean that Evenicle II is being translated as well by MangaGamer? And Evenicle II was translated up to sixth chapter. Wouldn't it make no sense to drop translation of one game and keep translating the other game with the same publisher?
MangaGamer has currently the translation rights for Rance IX and X only. Alicesoft is self translating Evenicle 2 without them.
Here's the Evenicle 2 page on vndb:

As you can see Alicesoft is listed as both the developer and publisher for the English version.
Here's the Rance IX page:

As you can see MangaGamer is listed as the publisher.
As of right now MangaGamer has nothing to do with Evenicle 2, but who knows what will happen, they still haven't said anything about it since it got banned on steam.

Eccleston

Feb 17, 2019
Playing this right after Evenicle and I have to say.. the first two wives really remind me of Ramius and Riche.
Really fun little demo, liked the character's 3d models for battle and exploring, the sickness curing gameplay loop seems interesting and Alex seems like a good guy which is nice for a change.
Looking foward to the full translation whenever that hits the stores, I'm dying to learn why this part of the world has these rules and the new things we might find about Mother Eve. Also the geek girl is hella cute.

Also I hope Alicesoft keeps making Evenicle games, they have a lot of potential to be a big series, I want to see the world glued back together and if QD is successfull in her plan.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
With things going on, I highly doubt evenicle 2 will be out this year, or not at all.

Mar 21, 2019
At best, I only have a sliver of hope because of how they posted something on the en twitter after months, even if it was just promotion for merch for another game which will also likely never get a official ENG translation. Kind of wish we knew more of what was going on, it's just been radio silence for ages now.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Guess they got pretty fucked by steam trying to censor their shit. I can't imagine the translations are still wip.

Noel22

Sep 15, 2018
Evenicle 2 Demo returned to Steam and can be downloaded. Does it mean that Evenicle 2 still has a chance to be released on Steam?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Evenicle 2 Demo returned to Steam and can be downloaded. Does it mean that Evenicle 2 still has a chance to be released on Steam?
No.

"* This is an extended, stand-alone demo of Evenicle 2 created for our Hannies on Steam. *
* Please note that the full English release of Evenicle 2 will not be available on Steam. * "

Their twitter also died. Last message was February (For this game).

Aug 6, 2020
No.

"* This is an extended, stand-alone demo of Evenicle 2 created for our Hannies on Steam. *
* Please note that the full English release of Evenicle 2 will not be available on Steam. * "

Their twitter also died. Last message was February (For this game).
Yikes this game is not doing too well then huh. Do they have a tendency to go months without any mention of the project they are working on?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yikes this game is not doing too well then huh. Do they have a tendency to go months without any mention of the project they are working on?
I think the Twitter was basically created for this game, so it's kind of a first on the English front anyways. Seems like there's not much else to say until they find a storefront they like that won't force them to censor their game. Imagine spending all that time translating a game and not being able to release it, rough.

Honestly they should probably just put it censored on steam, and upload an unofficial patch into the community to return the censored content as a "fan translation" or whatever, lol. I wonder how often that happens.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes