archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Arent the game supposed to be out yesterday?
Weird, I cant find it anywhere...

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So did it survive with no cut content? I guess it's too early to know for sure.
To be honest if they try and cut out scenes do to lolis they would have to remove about 1/5 of the game. They did not do that for the first game and they left the Vore in the first one as well so I am guessing being that it will not be on steam there is no reason to cut anything.

Reactions: Maindish

Maindish

May 26, 2017
To be honest if they try and cut out scenes do to lolis they would have to remove about 1/5 of the game. They did not do that for the first game and they left the Vore in the first one as well so I am guessing being that it will not be on steam there is no reason to cut anything.
That's mostly my thought, but I'm considering purchasing the game and would like to be certain before paying them.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That's mostly my thought, but I'm considering purchasing the game and would like to be certain before paying them.
Man if I had the cash I would have been all over it. I would guess that it will not take long for news of a cut to hit the webs , if there are cuts made. I will be sad if they do make cuts but I just can't see any reason for them to do it in this one.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
There's nothing removed from the game if that's what you're worried about. It's still censored though, just like the Japanese release.

If you do buy it, you shouldn't release it here immediately. Let AliceSoft get some sales first. I mean, why spend $35 on something just to give it to everyone for free. Let these people buy their own game and help the industry a little bit.

Reactions: Gasv89 and APoc1

Gasv89

May 8, 2020
I would like to know why there are people who think that alicesoft would censor or make cuts in a game that is launching in the west from a lot of different pages a year after its official launch after steam denied it in its store?, seriously people stop speculate without having any kind of foundation only generate unnecessary controversy

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There's nothing removed from the game if that's what you're worried about. It's still censored though, just like the Japanese release.

If you do buy it, you shouldn't release it here immediately. Let AliceSoft get some sales first. I mean, why spend $35 on something just to give it to everyone for free. Let these people buy their own game and help the industry a little bit.

As much as I want to play the translated version I have to agree. However that is not going to stop me from DL if it shows up. When I have the cash I plan on buying. But , reasons I can't right now and I seem to have a shit tone of free time to boot.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
As much as I want to play the translated version I have to agree. However that is not going to stop me from DL if it shows up. When I have the cash I plan on buying. But , reasons I can't right now and I seem to have a shit tone of free time to boot.
Oh, for sure. If it shows up, then by all means download that shit. I mean, this is a pirate forum after all. I'm just saying if anyone does buy it here, then consider waiting a few days or something.

Someone will probably leak it quickly since it's a popular game, but don't feel pressured because people here are giving you likes or something. It's good for the industry when these games can make some money, and when games make money that ultimately means more games here at the end of the day.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I would like to know why there are people who think that alicesoft would censor or make cuts in a game that is launching in the west from a lot of different pages a year after its official launch after steam denied it in its store?, seriously people stop speculate without having any kind of foundation only generate unnecessary controversy
Well cuts are one thing, but Alicsoft is a Japanese company and they only make censored content due to laws in Japan. I am almost 100% positive the western release will be censored being that there has not been enough time to redo the art. Cuts on the other hand are not as hard or time consuming and could have been done. If it was going to be uncensored then the Demo would have been uncensored.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Oh, for sure. If it shows up, then by all means download that shit. I mean, this is a pirate forum after all. I'm just saying if anyone does buy it here, then consider waiting a few days or something.

Someone will probably leak it quickly since it's a popular game, but don't feel pressured because people here are giving you likes or something. It's good for the industry when these games can make some money, and when games make money that ultimately means more games here at the end of the day.

Oh I agree 100%. I have over 900 anime DVD/BDs and several games as well. That I payed for when I had money. I am fully onboard with supporting what you love.

Gasv89

May 8, 2020
Well cuts are one thing, but Alicsoft is a Japanese company and they only make censored content due to laws in Japan. I am almost 100% positive the western release will be censored being that there has not been enough time to redo the art. Cuts on the other hand are not as hard or time consuming and could have been done. If it was going to be uncensored then the Demo would have been uncensored.
I am referring more than anything to possible cuts that some mention, the censorship thing would not surprise me since many Japanese companies maintain pixelation in many titles even when they are released to the West, so that is not surprising, but considering that the game will not be released by steam I do not see the reason why some here fear that there are cut scenes and things like that

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes