APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I am referring more than anything to possible cuts that some mention, the censorship thing would not surprise me since many Japanese companies maintain pixelation in many titles even when they are released to the West, so that is not surprising, but considering that the game will not be released by steam I do not see the reason why some here fear that there are cut scenes and things like that

Yeah I don't either , not sure why but no matter how many times it gets said in this thread , people still come in and start saying it will be cut. There just isn't any reason it would be. I think it is party because people don't understand the 18+ Loophole and they think it will get cut because of younger looking characters. That is the only plausible reason I can think of for people to worry about it.

Reactions: Gasv89

Maindish

May 26, 2017
After Eiyu*Senki, I just want to make sure. I realize it's a different company, and that one did make it onto steam, but I didn't think asking if anyone had read anything concrete on the matter was generating controversy.

As for mosaics, I think they're unavoidable as Alice Soft is a Japanese company and they're the publisher as opposed to Evenicle 1 who's English release was published by MangaGamer

*edit* If I remember correctly, this is the first English release Alice Soft has done on it's own, which is another reason I'd like to make sure there's nothing cut. Seagal do you have some reason to say nothing did?

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
After Eiyu*Senki, I just want to make sure. I realize it's a different company, and that one did make it onto steam, but I didn't think asking if anyone had read anything concrete on the matter was generating controversy.

As for mosaics, I think they're unavoidable as Alice Soft is a Japanese company and they're the publisher as opposed to Evenicle 1 who's English release was published by MangaGamer

For my part I was not really directing my comments your way, but there has been some of what was talked about in this thread. I would have waited for an uncensored release if there was going to be one. I kind of assumed when I first saw that Alicesoft was going to try and go straight to steam shorty after the game was released, I figured that it would be censored. Like I said a while back it took Mangagamer a long time to redraw all the art. As far as Steam and that drama , its so fucking stupid.

Even in the Demo at the end , when QD is talking she makes a reference to not liking that guy at Mangagamer. So at that time I thought to my self there goes our chances at seeing an uncensored release unless Jast picks it up. My guess is Alice Soft wanted a quicker turnaround for advertising purposes and maybe to get the game out there before too many pirated copies were distributed. I played a Japanese language version my self using Google translate on a Japanese site that had a walk through to play it. Not many of your average folks understand using Applocal and going through the trouble of searching for Japanese walk through's.

Last edited:

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
finally it's released, I just hope we do eventually get the uncensored version hopefully sooner rather than later. Still if it's anything like the first it'll be one of the very few games worth playing a censored version of

Reactions: Eponymous_01

Crudze

Sep 1, 2018
can anyone post a walkthrough? i'm ok with going blind but i prefer to not miss missable stuff like the hobos?(king) in the last game when possible

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Do I need to play the first Evenicle to play this or they can be enjoyed seperately?
From the demo I've played of Evenicle 2, its completely new characters and setting. You don't need to play the first one, the game play is different too iirc

Reactions: Himerin

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Do I need to play the first Evenicle to play this or they can be enjoyed seperately?
From the demo I've played of Evenicle 2, its completely new characters and setting. You don't need to play the first one, the game play is different too iirc
They are different games but they are in the same Universe Ramius and QD connects the two games but how, I will not know until I can actually read it. Judging by my DL speed that will not be until tomorrow was good at first but must be getting slammed now 4hr ETA :(

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
So, now that the game is out in English, Anyone got a list of the girls that do get raped, and who end up either later or prior to the rape in your harem? not a big fan of unavoidable rape, but at the same time as long as the girl herself isn't thrown at me later, I'm okay with it. More then I could say for the first game, I'm still bitter by that one girl, really wish Aster had the ability to refuse a wife even if it was a dick move. I played the demo but as far as I'm aware, that girl isn't entering the harem, and if it follows the original game then each new chapter one character gets raped, usually someone that had no chance of entering the harem.

Regardless of the answers to this question, I'll probably still play the game, but I'd like to "get ready" if you will. I don't want to get myself attached to a character that I know exists only for a rape scene to make me feel bad for her. I skimmed through the VNDB tags but they're not as complete as I'd like. Bonny Kalar(Kalar always get raped by monsters/humans), Chorus, Epide(Maybe, says she gets raped, not sure if it's by Protagonist or not), Jens, and Spartan Clarke are the only ones I'm certain of not just sexing the protagonist.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Shop

Feb 24, 2018
Can I ask? What is the different between Non-installer version and installer version ?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes