APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That one is a Alicesoft self publish, not is MangaGamer publishing that, so because AliceSoft only have a company in japan by lay the game has to get out censored, so prob we will not have a version without mosaic.
I have to agree , the likely hood of this getting an uncensored release is small. The only way I see it happening is if enough guaranteed paying customers(pre-paid) demand it maybe Mangagamer would license the game and do the de-censor work. only other option would be a fan made thing. The censoring is baked in and would require re-drawing the censored parts, some mega fan with art skillz might take on a project like that but don't hold your breath.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Just got to this thread when it's blowing up. If it doesn't have any viruses I'm about to have a good time.
F95 scans all uploaded games I doubt you have to worry. betting there AV scanners are better than most of ours are.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
1. In what ways is this one a sequel? At first glance it seems like a different world.
2. Am I to expect yet again unavoidable monster gangbang rape? Can never say I enjoyed that.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
it looks like its not a direct sequel which is kinda disappointing considering thats what the last game seemed to be setting up

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
it looks like its not a direct sequel which is kinda disappointing considering thats what the last game seemed to be setting up
I was also a bit disapointed in that regard but the two games share a few characters, Ramius shows up and QD and Arthur are in the game as main characters. I suspect but have not been able to confirm that QD in one of her monologues will explain the connection.

aleksds1

May 30, 2020
Well, does anybody already has the save with everything unlocked? Or just the way to unlock gallery? Thanks in advance!

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
The time has come to play another masterpiece. Pretty rare for games this good to be made let alone translated.

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
Please tell me, Is the protagonist more competent than Asterisk from the 1st game? I ask because of his whole character of "I can't think of anything other than tits and sex regardless of what situation I and my companions are in". Made me quit playing the first Evenicle because it just got too annoying and overplayed.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
I'll keep pumping forward until this terrible pandemic and all the viruses are eradicated from this world. Well, for 10 years at least !

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
can anyone post a walkthrough? i'm ok with going blind but i prefer to not miss missable stuff like the hobos?(king) in the last game when possible
Best I could do is wait for info-dumping at

hunkeyman

Jun 15, 2020
Holy shit I never thought this day would come

(I'm to lazy to attach it but imagine the lets fucking go meme is here)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes