ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
1. In what ways is this one a sequel? At first glance it seems like a different world.
2. Am I to expect yet again unavoidable monster gangbang rape? Can never say I enjoyed that.
IN vndb they are gangrape tag for one char and sex w monster tag for two

jnaovnaofñve

Sep 15, 2020
Whenever i boot up the game i get a "failed to create vertex shader" message and i can't see the map. Does anybody knows how to fix it?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
dont say we gonna ntr Aste

Not really sure but Aster is not in the game Ramius is along and I am unsure because I have not played the English version yet what her circumstances are. My understanding of NTR is quite limited but if you are just going by Art work Alex bangs Ramius. If Aster is not there and he is not getting off to watching his wife getting banged is it still NTR? Also this is parallel universe territory can it really be considered NTR ? really don't understand it that well but I know I would not like it if aster was gleefully fapping to watching his wife getting banged by some other dude.

EDIT: sorry folks looks like my lack of Japanese proficiency caused me to misunderstand events in the game

Last edited:

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
Not really sure but Aster is not in the game Ramius is along and I am unsure because I have not played the English version yet what her circumstances are. My understanding of NTR is quite limited but if you are just going by Art work Alex bangs Ramius. If Aster is not there and he is not getting off to watching his wife getting banged is it still NTR? Also this is parallel universe territory can it really be considered NTR ? really don't understand it that well but I know I would not like it if aster was gleefully fapping to watching his wife getting banged by some other dude.
It still ntr

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
1. In what ways is this one a sequel? At first glance it seems like a different world.
2. Am I to expect yet again unavoidable monster gangbang rape? Can never say I enjoyed that.
1. Not a sequel. There are cameos but that is all. You can play this without knowing Evenicle 1. Battle system is mostly the same too but it's better ngl
2. Maybe

(Played the demo and looked at the CGs)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes