Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you still play that mc you are his "soul" and his "soul" is playing this mc, so you are cucking yourself lol unless you never played the first game then i guess its whatever but this is why i find it amusing your stealing your wife from yourself when the first game revolved around building your rank to have multiple wives just for it to end with the goddess saying fk it do whatever almost, now mc2 is fucking our old wife which under old rules would make her a "black ring" bandit lol this is the amusement when the first game had a woman who was raped being a side LI of sorts
Helps if you actually play the game before making silly comments.

She makes a cameo, you don't get to fuck her in this one.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
im basing this off a comment i linked earlier, i only just finished the download so if im wrong so be it, but based on the comment i posted off is what i said no one corrected me with logic it was just a "nuh uh mc1 isnt mc2"
Then the person who posted the comment is wrong and is guessing what happened based on not being able to read what was actually happening.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Then the person who posted the comment is wrong and is guessing what happened based on not being able to read what was actually happening.
Yep I am the guilty party. I could not read the Japanese dialog when I played and the POV of the scene had me thinking it was Alex. Sorry folks Hopefully this can die now. :(

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Did they restore the cut content from the demo in the final version?

There was a post earlier in the thread with a Twitter link saying they had restored the cut scenes.

For those who is afraid of cuts like the steam demo, alicesoft confirmed a while ago that the steam cut has been removed, and this version doesn't have any cuts, of course this is a pirate forum, but if you can support this game so we can have more alice softs release here in future.

Reactions: zero092

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Helps if you actually play the game before making silly comments.

She makes a cameo, you don't get to fuck her in this one.
your right! but i was killing time commenting on posts so blamb them not me i was only commenting on someone elses fuck up and arguing on arguments based on that if it happened that's all i was sating because it would be amusing, as of now i only just started lol. not like you always post success yourself i had been waiting on my dl

• Angry
Reactions: Extra_Evil

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
At last! I've been waiting for this for a long time!
I just hope it will be as good as the first one.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes