Night

Nov 7, 2016
It's out nice, cool game even if the 3d graphics are ugly as ****. Maybe I'll try fiddling with reshade or something.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
huh why is the tags on top and the tags on op post different?

by "multiple penetration" does it means from tentacles or or... there's another penis other than mc in this game?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
1645622577008.png
Hold up, is this censorship or is this meant to be her clothing glowing? There has been two instances of this so far, both were clothed when he used his skill so it would make more sense for it to be glowing clothing then censorship, but I need confirmation before continuing, I won't put up with this level of censorship in scenes.

Edit: Ok question answered in the same event, this is not censorship and is just her clothing glowing. What a odd design choice.

Last edited:

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
View attachment 1670097 Hold up, is this censorship or is this meant to be her clothing glowing? There has been two instances of this so far, both were clothed when he used his skill so it would make more sense for it to be glowing clothing then censorship, but I need confirmation before continuing, I won't put up with this level of censorship in scenes.
View attachment 1670097 Hold up, is this censorship or is this meant to be her clothing glowing? There has been two instances of this so far, both were clothed when he used his skill so it would make more sense for it to be glowing clothing then censorship, but I need confirmation before continuing, I won't put up with this level of censorship in scenes.
Her cloth glowing

Reactions: kajidiablo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
huh why is the tags on top and the tags on op post different?

by "multiple penetration" does it means from tentacles or or... there's another penis other than mc in this game?
If it's anything like the first game there will probably be rape scenes.

MC isn't the only one in the game having sex.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
well great news kagura games is doing it now nice I love kagura games they make the games they translate 10 times better

DizzieDawgie

May 13, 2017
What's the purpose of the "VOICE" icon above the right-hand side of the dialog box?

It doesn't appear to light up or not if the line of text is voiced, and it's not clickable to repeat the voice (instead there's a "Repeat" shortcut you can add above the dialog for that). It just seems to be a pointless piece of UI. Thoughts?

DizzieDawgie

May 13, 2017
So is it just like Evenicle 1? I found the first title quite boring. It was just endless grind and the gameplay was very boring in general.
Yes. Based on just my initial gameplay time, it is pretty much the same.

There is a new illness mechanic, but the grind and inventory/skills/equipment mechanics all look identical. The wider "universe" appears pretty much the same, but with small details changed to fit the new illness ("Hero Syndrome") mechanic.

If you didn't like the gamplay of the first, this sequel is probably not for you. Personally, I enjoyed the gameplay for the first and I'm looking forward to experiencing the new story with new characters in this familiar world.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes