zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Don't really play these kind of games. Should I play the first one? Also, what's the difference between the installer and non-installer versions?
The first one gets more praise. I'm still not far enough into the second one to say how it compares but I'd suggest trying the first one out. If you don't like it you probably won't like this one and despite what others have said this is a sequel, not a standalone game.

Reactions: DonjonMaster

JJRobbie

Feb 1, 2021
Whats the difference between installer version and non installer version? I'm assuming installer version means you have to install it while the non installer means you can just extract and play. Are there any advantages one has over the other?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I really loved the first game so I might just pick this one up, heard the mc is bit more of a jerk though compared to Aster

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I really loved the first game so I might just pick this one up, heard the mc is bit more of a jerk though compared to Aster
So far they are for the most part fairly similar. I guess Alex is probably more eager to whip his dick out as opposed to Aster but I could also imagine Aster being the same if he had the power of Medica.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
So far they are for the most part fairly similar. I guess Alex is probably more eager to whip his dick out as opposed to Aster but I could also imagine Aster being the same if he had the power of Medica.
Yeah I got the same vibe. They're basically different flavors of himbo.

Kabaal

Jul 8, 2018
Ahhh we've been waiting for this! The first game is one of two Eroge I bought hard(hah)copies for. If this is anywhere as good...

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Isn't this like a softer version of rance?
Yes. But there is still some rape, and probably guro, here and there. Is not 100% moege vanilla.
So from what I gathered in this thread, at first this was a demo version but now it's the full version? And also it has scenes removed in it compared to the JPN version of the game? Can anyone confirm this?
I don't think they removed content. This is why they didn't want to release the game on steam.

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
It turned out to hack for money +HP, if anyone needs a save here

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is the story less linear this time around? Any meaningful choices? Is the protag at least decent?
I don't think there is multiple endings.
The protag is not terrible. Is different from the previous. But is nothing like Rance.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes