maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So.....what's the ratio of NTR gangbang to vanilla this time? Do we at least have the important characters being NTR safe or is it gonna be another fiasco like Natal in the first game was?

DizzieDawgie

May 13, 2017
Wow, a rape train being run on a woman by bandits in a cave near the start of the game. Now where have I seen that before...? I don't mind but it felt really uninspired. Ah well.
Yeah, but this time she has a baby and is lactating. So there's that.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
I find it funny people complaining about ntr. Majority of games are already your usual vanilla romance games. However one of my early impression of the game is a decent amount of important dialogue doesn't get voiced. I know its a partially voiced game but bummer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I hope someone makes a "BRO" removal patch
Clearly this is a case of bad localization ( I am assuming you are talking about Ende's scene?) Another line that seemed out of place to me was "Things seem to be going south" at the harbor in chapter 1, which is pretty much an American term originally meant to imply that the south was a bad place to go. Normally localization does not bother me but it seems out of place in this game.

bigpoopooboy

Sep 29, 2020
Anyone able to find a saint in chapter 4? Feels like I'm soft locked or something, the NPCs say the saint is at Yomi but when I go there the saint is not there. I've went to every church on the warp map and Jingu but I can't recall if there's another church somewhere you can't warp to.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone able to find a saint in chapter 4? Feels like I'm soft locked or something, the NPCs say the saint is at Yomi but when I go there the saint is not there. I've went to every church on the warp map and Jingu but I can't recall if there's another church somewhere you can't warp to.
You have to visit the church in each city in the order you visited them. Try the Church in the northern part I missed it my first time through the game.

bigpoopooboy

Sep 29, 2020
You have to visit the church in each city in the order you visited them. Try the Church in the northern part I missed it my first time through the game.
Thanks for the response, it turned out I needed to collect 3 oils from the 'pressure master' monster that you encounter around Yomi. I must've missed/forgot that part, just been plowing through this game for the last 7 hours.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the response, it turned out I needed to collect 3 oils from the 'pressure master' monster that you encounter around Yomi. I must've missed/forgot that part, just been plowing through this game for the last 7 hours.

Ah yeah I remember that. I included a link to a Japanese website with a decent walk through. Comes in handy if you are stuck. it has a few nice features like a list of Hero diseases and where to find the antidotes. But the translations are a bit sketchy for some of them best to compare the symptoms from the game to the list , you can find the ones that did not translate well. Actually still in Chapter 1 of this english release and only had to find a few they all might be whacked as far as the translation of Titles. Been a while since I played the Japanese version of the game.

Reactions: Samken

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Clearly this is a case of bad localization ( I am assuming you are talking about Ende's scene?) Another line that seemed out of place to me was "Things seem to be going south" at the harbor in chapter 1, which is pretty much an American term originally meant to imply that the south was a bad place to go. Normally localization does not bother me but it seems out of place in this game.
I will agree that there are really odd translation choices, especially when it comes to name changes. I have no idea why 2 characters from chapter 1 are totally renamed and on top of that I wonder why the protagonist is Alex when everyone calls him Alec. The only time it even sounds like they call him Alex is when you can hear the -san honorific.

Having said that I disagree with the example you've given. Things going south is a fairly common idiom and it has more to do with south pointing down on maps and compases. Apparently Native Americans also associated south with disappering or something but that has nothing to do with the idiom.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I will agree that there are really odd translation choices, especially when it comes to name changes. I have no idea why 2 characters from chapter 1 are totally renamed and on top of that I wonder why the protagonist is Alex when everyone calls him Alec. The only time it even sounds like they call him Alex is when you can hear the -san honorific.

Having said that I disagree with the example you've given. Things going south is a fairly common idiom and it has more to do with south pointing down on maps and compases. Apparently Native Americans also associated south with disappering or something but that has nothing to do with the idiom.

Yeah it was a bad example of meaning of the term , more of modern thing , but still a bad choice for the translation imo

Reactions: Samken

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Censored? No thanks. I'll patiently wait for a patch, no matter how long it takes. I've got Elden Ring to grind, so I can afford the wait.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Are the first two times you use medika supposed to have the girls clothes be all white? Both the girl in the mask and the first time you use magika on the girl in the clinic have them climax but the picture has their clothes on and its just like a white flash. Looks like a form of censorship.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes