kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
.... I think you have forgotten walking through the gluttony area....

You come across a recording of a chick that was given to a beast that was drugged then starved.... you can guess what happened... was quite fucked.
i mean yeah but it wasnt bat shit crazy till your seeing nonstop bullshit in every prison cell as you explore the area near the end trying to save the princess as well as finding your "rival" of such

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This is embarassing but I got a favor to ask for those who know how to use Cheat Engine...
Can someone please use my save file to just put like a butt ton of Gold in my inventory and then give it back to me? Thanks in advance! The save is attached to the post, should be slot 5. I just need the Gold! I will farm the Exp myself.

• Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i mean yeah but it wasnt bat shit crazy till your seeing nonstop bullshit in every prison cell as you explore the area near the end trying to save the princess as well as finding your "rival" of such
true, the first half does give misleading impressions of what is to come sexual content wise.

bigpoopooboy

Sep 29, 2020
This is embarassing but I got a favor to ask for those who know how to use Cheat Engine...
Can someone please use my save file to just put like a butt ton of Gold in my inventory and then give it back to me? Thanks in advance! The save is attached to the post, should be slot 5. I just need the Gold! I will farm the Exp myself.
done

Reactions: Heimeropen

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
That was my goal. Turned out I had to get oil from a mob on the way there
Have you gotten over the Masquerade in Yomi part where we need to find the saints to become an apprentice paragon? Which church do we need to go to since I have went over all the churches to find nothing.

Edit: Nvm turnsout its just bugged, reloading save fixes it

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
true, the first half does give misleading impressions of what is to come sexual content wise.
early on its sweet bliss country fkers are a lie but who cares your rising ur rank for wives, then the evenicle event happens and ur fighting god lol shit goes 180 vs before but its all happy times as you save woman before that even if you ignore the vids like i said you go from happy times to orgy rape all of a sudden not including the woman eaten during sex b4

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
early on its sweet bliss country fkers are a lie but who cares your rising ur rank for wives, then the evenicle event happens and ur fighting god lol shit goes 180 vs before but its all happy times as you save woman before that even if you ignore the vids like i said you go from happy times to orgy rape all of a sudden not including the woman eaten during sex b4
yeah, upon further thought, and what I checked on vndb (one of the actual wives gets tentacle monster fucked... but is consensual... no ty), Am gonna skip (both tbh). The dragon twins are nice, but not worth the rest. I draw line at LIs doing that weird shit.

• Haha

patrickz2019b

Jul 18, 2020
tried to run it but it doesnt work it says save cannot be loeaded or some shit like that i loved the first one but i just cannot be bothered trying to solve this problem

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Just did bare basic changes in cheat engine, not sure why your companions won't level up. They levelled normally fine for me on my current play through before I maxed them. If you're brand new to the game/series once a character has enough exp to level up you have to either bring them to town to the level up npc or use the ticket item to level them outside of the towns. They don't level up just from having exp like typical RPGs.
I am using the save that a companion left, but the main character starts at lvl 99, and the companions at 2, but no matter how much I gain experience, it is not shared with others: S

alamal

Jun 22, 2020
from what I can see through unlocked CG,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Still kinda shitty when it is a main LI tho.
Gonna be honest it doesn't get my rocks off either but I also find it kinda refreshing in a way. Not the actual act but the fact that the games sends the message ''not all your waifus will be pristine and perfect virgins and thats not the end of the world''. Its a suprisingly novel phenomenon in a landscape dominated by obsession with purity, rivaling that of jihadists. Otherwise though yeah I'm not a fan of using rape for shock factor and drama.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Were those gangbang scenes ntr? haven't played the first game
If you've never played an alicesoft game before, you can always expect (unless shown otherwise), NTR, rape, gangrape, monsterfucking, and hannies.

The real question is whether or not your MC is a serial rapist (rance) or a horndog-with-a-heart-of-gold (evenicle, daibancho, daiteikoku)

Reactions: Nerro

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Been looking forward to the English release for this and actually went and bought it.
First scene of the game... mosaic censor. God damn it.
Now yes I know I'll still enjoy the RPG, the story etc. But... could someone let me know if a mosaic remover is released please? thanks!

• Haha

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
If you've never played an alicesoft game before, you can always expect (unless shown otherwise), NTR, rape, gangrape, monsterfucking, and hannies.

The real question is whether or not your MC is a serial rapist (rance) or a horndog-with-a-heart-of-gold (evenicle, daibancho, daiteikoku)
Oh yeah, i've played rance 6 before, not evenicle though
I was just curious if in this one the mc is mass cucked. In rance 6 from what i remember, rance is the one doing the fucked up stuff

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes