Jan 26, 2022
Anyone got cheats for this game? I don't have time for the gameplay at the moment but I want to experience the story for myself since I was a big fan of the first game. or save files that has max stats and a bunch of gold, I'll do the story myself thanks

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Do you guys know how can I cure the hangover syndrom?
It says i need to search left-hand dam resovoir or something...
I cant seem to find it..

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Do you guys know how can I cure the hangover syndrom?
It says i need to search left-hand dam resovoir or something...
I cant seem to find it..
Look around the giant dam that you pass by--if I recall it's on the Prune side.

Oct 2, 2018
Stuck trying to get into the Stockades in chapter 4. Says to find a saint to become Paragon but I checked all the churches in every city and found nothing helpful. Where do I need to go/do? Also why is this games quest guidance so terrible! The hints try to be vague so often?

Orichu

Jan 13, 2018
Stuck trying to get into the Stockades in chapter 4. Says to find a saint to become Paragon but I checked all the churches in every city and found nothing helpful. Where do I need to go/do? Also why is this games quest guidance so terrible! The hints try to be vague so often?
You have to kill mobs around Yomi until you collect 3 oils then go back to Yomi church

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone got tips on what stat to invest for characters when we eradicate diseases?
Really depends on which character. Yuragi gets gear sometimes that boost stun and her accuracy is low so best to boost that first. also for her stamina helps when you are useing Gaurd, Kano get gear that boosts multi hit and evasion. Platina gets gear sometimes that enhance critical. Alex does not really get any of those best to concentrait his on magic or Def. Charlot usually does not get any of the first three either so I usually boost her attack or Def. Back row characters generally have lower attack/magic and Def. Kano seems to take a lot of damage and so does Platina. So it depend on your strategies.

Reactions: AssGrim

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
This game feels so similar to the first one that I can't remember whether I have already played it or if I am just remembering things from the first game.

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
k got a question.

started playing some hours ago and after curing some deseases in the top left corner the medical records are blinking
but i aint be able to click em or anything
anything im missing ?

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
Finished the game, missing a few CGs. Anyone have a clue on how to get them?
Missing CGs are numbered 109 110 111 112 113 and 118 in CG gallery. I think 3 of them are the extra saints quest but I haven't managed to find the dungeon where the saints are hiding.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
k got a question.

started playing some hours ago and after curing some deseases in the top left corner the medical records are blinking
but i aint be able to click em or anything
anything im missing ?

You have to use the medical records at Alex home to do wife events. You get skills and other items when you do. For chapter 1 you only get Yuragi as you progress more become available. when the Wife's Icon greys out you can't use more until next chapter

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Anyone got tips on what stat to invest for characters when we eradicate diseases?
You can add to a stat up to 5 times max.
Aside from giving Yuragi accuracy, I'd recommend giving your three frontliners stun. All of them are pretty good at applying it, either because they have stun related skills or can multihit. Then you can choose between multihit or crit increase for Kano and Platina and Endurance for Yuragi. I'm giving Alex speed stat because he barely gets any turns as is. I just got Charlotte but I'm probably gonna prioritize speed on her because she's a BP slut. After that I'll maybe give her endurance, seeing as she's mostly gonna be a buffer.

Edit: Wanted to add that multihit and crit better synergize in this one. In Evenicle 1 the first hit would consume the critical but here both hits crit.

Last edited:

Aruden Kun

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone know the place for the riddle "Where the hanny gets shattered by a hammer" to get the Firework Grass cure

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
So I just got to where Bonny gets infected and I can't analyze her disease in forest town. Anyone know if this is a soft lock or am I missing something here?

Edit: Nvm, didn't pay attention to text. Need to progress by finding Platina.

Last edited:

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone know the place for the riddle "Where the hanny gets shattered by a hammer" to get the Firework Grass cure
its in the water west to budda. if you look on the map, the land looked like a hanny getting hit by a hammer. the item you need is between the hammer and the hanny

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
I'm missing some items from the collections
Point of interest: number 7, 86, 100, 101
Gal monster: number 21, 26
Events: number 109, 110
anyone know where to get them?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes