FoxGirlLover

Dec 31, 2019
Finished the game, missing a few CGs. Anyone have a clue on how to get them?
Missing CGs are numbered 109 110 111 112 113 and 118 in CG gallery. I think 3 of them are the extra saints quest but I haven't managed to find the dungeon where the saints are hiding.
109 and 110 are in klakian burial ground you have to do ramiris quest to get them 111 and 112 are saint rubbra and saint jens last cgs

Reactions: CrownsT

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone found 6 crayfish yet? I wanna find out if the "eat 6 turns you into a crayfish" is just flavor text or not.

Jan 12, 2018
My god I'm playing this game and taking into account this actually came out in early 2019 it's funny how many things that go on are similar to what's been happening these last two years. Just look at this:

1. Global Pandemic (Covid 19)
2. A volcanic eruption on one of the world's most popular destinations for beach tourism (volcano of La Palma)
3. War between two big countries, one of which has a huge pipe system running through it that distributes energy all over the continent (Russia)

Who developed this game? Some sort of magician?

LordGustavo

Jan 28, 2017
My god I'm playing this game and taking into account this actually came out in early 2019 it's funny how many things that go on are similar to what's been happening these last two years. Just look at this:

1. Global Pandemic (Covid 19)
2. A volcanic eruption on one of the world's most popular destinations for beach tourism (volcano of La Palma)
3. War between two big countries, one of which has a huge pipe system running through it that distributes energy all over the continent (Russia)

Who developed this game? Some sort of magician?
Man, that's true, how mysterious... unless some guys from Fox Studios(The Simpsons) gave Alicesoft some pointers!

Reactions: arandomsummoner

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
109 and 110 are in klakian burial ground you have to do ramiris quest to get them 111 and 112 are saint rubbra and saint jens last cgs
Yea i managed to get all cg except 109 and 110. Do you remember where i can get the quest and the prerequisite? I have been doing some of the sidequests that popped up like the salt pan, south east island scouting, pearl for Go, mutant squid bottled message, and the queen salmon one but i dont remember seeing ramius.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone found 6 crayfish yet? I wanna find out if the "eat 6 turns you into a crayfish" is just flavor text or not.
Its a joke, you only can give each character 5 ea. the only extra item that is not limited at 5 ea. is defense which is limited at 4 ea.

Jan 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me how do I complete the second event with Ramius? The one where she asks you something to do with a camera. I read through it too quickly and I forgot what I'm supposed to doo_O

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i seem to have ran into a bug where i keep getting a system43VM error with stringcommand, not sure how to fix this
Most of the errors I have seen with the game have to do with graphics , try lower quality in game settings or adj graphics card settings. I don't specifically know what your error is , but chances are high it is graphics. If not try re-downloading the game.

Oct 2, 2018
How does one even edit the variables in this games save files? Like stats, levels, and items. Cause I can not seem to even see the save data files when trying a editor.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes