maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Are there missable scenes in this game? The obvious issue seems to be possibly missing the illness scenes for later characters, will "eradicating" diseases ASAP cause you to miss out on scenes?

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
Are there missable scenes in this game? The obvious issue seems to be possibly missing the illness scenes for later characters, will "eradicating" diseases ASAP cause you to miss out on scenes?
illness scene as in the same illness showing on multiple characters? if so, then no I believe since the illness is unique to that heroine

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
does anybody know where to get lucky can-cans?
They are randoms you just have to keep battling until one pops up. They don't act like regular can cans they will run away if you don't capture them. Usually with in two rounds. You need some luck two like having all your crew having a turn before her first turn and hopefully having Yuragi in the next round and having the can cans HP low enough to capture her. Other wise if you just kill her you get 2 levels.

okride

Jul 9, 2018
They are randoms you just have to keep battling until one pops up. They don't act like regular can cans they will run away if you don't capture them. Usually with in two rounds. You need some luck two like having all your crew having a turn before her first turn and hopefully having Yuragi in the next round and having the can cans HP low enough to capture her. Other wise if you just kill her you get 2 levels.
so there isnt any set place/region/location where they appear?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
so there isnt any set place/region/location where they appear?
Nope, they happen all over and randomly. In the last game(Evenicle 1) it said they sometimes appear more, in weaker area's but in this game I did not did see that happen. I tried in the weaker area's for like days and nothing when I stopped trying then I got one. In my last play through with the Japanese ver of this game (Evenicle 2) I had 4 appear in short period in the last dungeon. So as far as I can see totally random. They are a bitch to catch but totally worth it if you can they boost you exp. stat 20% if you kill them you get 2 level up , but once you are in the 90's level range it works out to be 1.5 levels. I leveled all the way to 99 for all characters in that last play through to try and beat the last 2 mega monsters and still failed to beat them. Pretty much gave up on it as soon as the English version popped up. Going to try again later after I fully play through the English ver.

okride

Jul 9, 2018
Nope, they happen all over and randomly. In the last game(Evenicle 1) it said they sometimes appear more, in weaker area's but in this game I did not did see that happen. I tried in the weaker area's for like days and nothing when I stopped trying then I got one. In my last play through with the Japanese ver of this game (Evenicle 2) I had 4 appear in short period in the last dungeon. So as far as I can see totally random. They are a bitch to catch but totally worth it if you can they boost you exp. stat 20% if you kill them you get 2 level up , but once you are in the 90's level range it works out to be 1.5 levels. I leveled all the way to 99 for all characters in that last play through to try and beat the last 2 mega monsters and still failed to beat them. Pretty much gave up on it as soon as the English version popped up. Going to try again later after I fully play through the English ver.
can you maybe get them with the trick to run around low level areas while having the "small-fry killer" passive skill active? in the last game lucky can cans where too high level to be targeted by that skill

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
can you maybe get them with the trick to run around low level areas while having the "small-fry killer" passive skill active? in the last game lucky can cans where too high level to be targeted by that skill

No in the last game they were not to high but exempt from that until level 90 and I believe it is the same for this game as well. So yes you can run around like that and still get them under lev 90

see the steam guide for Evenicle 1

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Unsure. I've had two encounters so far, one they ran away, the other was a capture, got 10k gold out of the sale.
For me, I encountered 4: 2 were captured, 1 ran away and 1 that I sadly lost cause I died afterwards. But yeah, Lucky Can Cans either kill or capture! Don't let them run away! They give a buttload of XP! That is why I asked for cheats for gold and not XP: It's easier to farm XP than Gold in the Evenicle Games.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
have anyone finished a walkthrough ? does this game have missable side-quests like first one ? :rolleyes:
You can try this one it is a Japanese walkthrough translated (some thing well others not so good). So far not aware of a completed English one yet but you can check Fandom wiki , at one point they had a page but then it disapeared not sure on the status now.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sou Desu ne...
If i not wrong...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much on the Mark. Sad but they don't get a lot of screen time, actually I would have preferred the sequel (Evenicle 2) to have been with the old cast. I do still like this game though.

Reactions: mdp2p
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes